Looking for South African expats in Novosibirsk

Hi All
I am looking to move and get work in Novosibirsk Russia,I am looking for South Africans that can advise me on what is the best steps to take when applying for a working visa or looking for work in Novosibirsk..
Any information will help

Hi  Roydon,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be you may find some more information by getting in touch with the Russian Embassy in South Africa.

Can you please tell us what kind of job are you looking for? This might help guide you in the right way.

Regards,

David.

Hi there,
my name is Natasha. I am originally from Novosibirsk but have been living in Canada for the last 22 years. In Canada I work as an ESL teacher for one of the language schools under the program created by Citizenship and Immigration Ministry of Canada called LINC(Language Instructions for Newcomers to Canada).I had to come to Novosibirsk to take care for my mother... I am teaching English here in one of the language schools...

Tell me about yourself - your teaching credentials and experience, why Novosibirsk, your plans... I might talk to the Employer of my school: there is a huge demand for native speakers...

Anyway, my response seems to be the only one so far...

Cheers,

Natasha

Hi Natasha
Thank you for your response on my blog. Sorry to hear about your mother. I am  currently looking to teach in Novosibirsk. I dont have any englsih teaching certificates but when I was working I was teaching adults in our business about policies and procedures I also use to give training for the company I worked for. When I was a professional swimmer I use to help the schools kids with their homework because that was part of duties in our swimming academy the kids would come straight from school to swimming.We would also teach them and help them to study.I am good with working with school kids and adults. My cousin worked many years ago in Novosibirsk so I have decided that I would like to follow in his footsteps and experience Novosibirsk. Natasha please can you help me find a teaching job in Novosibirsk?

Unfortunately i dont speak russian but I am a very fast learner.
I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Hi Natasha
If you need my Resume I can email it to you please forward me your email address.
Regards
Roydon

Hi Roydon,

I just read your profile and realized that you have somebody you know living in Novosibirsk. Are you still in touch with that person? If you are, ask her to call different language schools(or some companies)here and tell them about your plans to find employment in Novosibirsk. Since she knows you personally, it would be more convincing and credible... Also, what are your plans in terms of employment authorization? Have you made any inquiries? You realize it's not that straightforward, don't you?
A visitor visa perhaps?

Cheers,

Natasha