Commute to Hsinchu from Taipei

I will be working in Hsinchu High Tech Park, but I will be living in Taipei.  I plan to commute by high speed rail and transfer to a bus.  Could anyone tell me which bus routes would be best for this commute and how much time it would take from Taipei main train station?  Any other advice on making this commute go smoothly would be great too.

Thanks

Hi Mike.
If you are referring to Science Park in Hsinchu..
My wife says, Take the high speed train to Jubai. There take the shuttle bus to Hsinchu train station. A short walk across the street to Sogo Dept. Store. is a line of bus stops. You take the #1 bus..Fare NT$15 ( Exact change only ) Look up, they post the bus numbers on a pole. The driver probably knows very little or no English. If you don't speak Chinese be prepared with a note written in Chinese with the address you're looking for and indicate to the driver that you wish to get off there....Unfortunately where you get off it's quite a hike. Wife says she would take a cab from Sogo. Taxis are inexpensive..Maybe 3-4 US dollars plus there is no tipping here in taxis or restaurants. Do a dry run so you won't be late & flustered on the first day of your new job.
Let me know..Ron in Hsinchu, expat N. Carolina & New Jersey.

Almost forgot..The train is fast of course. Shuttle about 20 minutes, bus another 20 minutes unless you get lucky & the bus is at the stop when you arrive. Taxis from Sogo about ten minutes

You can take a shuttle-Dongmen route at Hsinchu high speed rail station and get off at Chaotung University stop, which is next to the science park. It probably will take you 20 mins. But the thing is, science park is huge. You probably have to walk a while to reach your company after getting off the bus or shuttle, unless the company is on Kungfu road where buses  normally stop.

Thanks for all the info everyone.  I'll be working on XinAn Road.  I've been informed there is a shuttle at the park.  Is that different from the shuttle from the high speed rail station?

Not sure Mike. Might be a shuttle that roams around the park. Will ask my friend this weekend

XinAn road should be pretty close to the Science Park Life Hub Center. You are right, i know that there are free shuttles that roam the park starting from the Life Hub Center -- the red, green and purple lines, but all 3 unfortunately do not go to the high speed train station.
As per Huntersville's suggestion, I think #1 bus actually stops at the Science Park Life Hub Center and that should be within walking distance to where you work. If not, take the red line from the Life Hub and it will travel along XinAn road. Hope that helps.

well, while I am at Dongmen Market THSR shuttle pick-up point, i noticed an ancient red bus picking up ppl in the street.

I wonder where do this bus is heading as there is no sign of destination in front of the bus?