Need Studying Vietnamese

Hello everyone!
My name is Paul.
I come from Hong Kong to work in HCM city,
I want to know more about Vietnam and learn some basic vietnamese.
Hope somebody can give me a hand. :)
I can speak english, mandarin and cantonese.
I don't know if someone wants to exchange language as well.
I will be happy to make new friends here anyway.

hi Paul
I'm Huy, 20. I'm vietnamese. Hope we can best friend. and i help you elicitation HOChiMinh city.
Huy

creat!. I'm living HCM. If you need a friend and learn any things here: transport, travel, relax, ...you can contact with me. I'm Hoa. Nice to meet you :D

You can contact me at 0977 055 131 or 0938575476. My name's Hau. It's pleasure to exchange language and culture with you

hello, im glad to make a friend with u, my name is yen, im student and my major is english, u can connect my skype:lan.lysong

Hi Paul,

It is glad to be a friend with you.
I can help you for Vietnamese and other support in Viet Nam, especially in HCMC.

Please feel free to contact me via email :[email protected]

Wish you have a good time in VN with lot of friends and memories.

Cheers,
Thanh Nguyen

Dear members

Can you please post your ad in the Language exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Paul,

Glad to be your friend here. My skype: alex.nguyen2606 in case you need my contact :)

I can speak English and a little Mandarin.

[Moderated: Please post an ad in Classifieds]

Hi Paul, I work and live in District 7 at a Vietnamese Language Center. I seriously would like to study Chinese Mandarin, in return I will help you out Vietnamese effectively. Feel free to contact to me if you are interested in.

Plus, it would be great if we can meet around District 7. ^^ Have a nice day.

Hello Tuyen89.

You should try to post your message in the Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section. It may help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello,

I would like to help you learn Vietnamese. I can speak English and Mandarin. it would be nice to make friend and exchange languages. Contact me at yenle042atgmail.com if you are interested. :)

Cheers.

Yen.

Hi Paul,
Hope you enjoy your stay and learn Vietnamese more :/

nice days,

Welcome to VN.

Hello Paul

Welcome to HCMC. My name is Dennis and I am manager and subject advosor for Vietnamese ABC. Take a look at the website:vietnamese-abc.dk, to see if that is what you are looking for!

Best regards

Dennis

If you are not offering free class, better place your ad in the classified section :D

DNH wrote:

Hello Paul

Welcome to HCMC. My name is Dennis and I am manager and subject advosor for Vietnamese ABC. Take a look at the website:vietnamese-abc.dk, to see if that is what you are looking for!

Best regards

Dennis

Hello,

I can do that :)

Hi Paul,

Which district do you intend to live in HCM city? If it's possible, I can teach you Vietnamese for free and you teach me Mandarin, ok? I understand the Hong kong's culture and I can speak English well enough for us to understand each other. In addition, I want to have more new friends to make my life colourful.  :D

@Fairie: hey, em! The first post in 2013, more than 1 year ago. Maybe OP (Paul) can speak Vietnamese well now.

Hi Paul.
Every one call me Tony. I can give you a hand about personal income tax, work permit... please contact me [email protected]

Chào Paul,

Just read this post. Hope you could speak Vietnamese now or you have finished your working period in Vietnam and maybe go back Hong Kong. Well, don't know why I feel very happy when I hear/ know that a foreigner would like to learn Vietnamese language and when you learn you learn seriously, not just for fun. The pity thing is most of the Vietnamese people does not think that foreigners are able to speak English, they often suppose an English to be spoken out from 'non-Vietnam persons', that might be the reason why I see some foreigners face a problem when they practice their English when purchasing in the shop, vendor, foodshop, etc. in Ho Chi Minh city. I appreciate your spirit of language learning. Cám ơn Paul vì bạn dã quan tâm đến tiếng Việt.

Thân mến/ Regards,

Nga