Online Exit Re-entry Visa for Dependent

I was speaking to a gentleman in Dammam a couple of days back and he said he was able to get a 1 year exit re entry for his children.. How ? he said that a bonafide has to be submitted at the jawazat office and they enter the details accordingly.. After which you will be able to do a 1 year exit /re entry online.. he did it online for his kids.. they both are in Engineering colleges..

Hope this works.. It did for the other person who i was speaking to..

adnan11_in wrote:

It displays ""04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE""
even though I just renewed my Iqana for One year Just a week back.

I just  renewed my Iqama (residence permit) for One year.
And I want to send my family back to  continue their studies as before.

I Mean, on One year  Exit Re-entry.

Before I make  Exit Re-entry for my family  for One Year through Jawazath  (passport Office).
But now these Jawazath are asking to apply through Internet.
I already had my Account  through MUbashir (On-line)
But when I apply for 345 days then 320 days and even 300 days and the online application is not accepting any above figures.

as I say ""OK""  it dispalys
"04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE""

And I just renewed my Iqama.

so please let me know what went wrong or what to do ?

Dear,
could u please guide me about Account creation on MOI website ,,,
I tried but its not accepting my User ID
this msg is shown there

"PT00037E: Person should be holder of house to register
"

I don't know how to get rid of this problem..

Thanks

I would like to receive exit re entry visa for my wife for 08 months. Is possible?

rassalca wrote:

I would like to receive exit re entry visa for my wife for 08 months. Is possible?

Possible online.

Hi. We registered in the MOI website a few months back but we were not able to go to any activation centers to complete the activation process. We don't have the form that we printed before from the website when we first registered. Can we just go to any activation centers (and just input our iqama info.) or do we need to go to JAWAZAT? Thanks!

Dear....

No need for any paper as well as no need to go jawajjat.. You just need to go any Absher Machine/activation center. The activation process is very easy. You just need to fill your Ikama number over there and rest the machine will guide l you to complete the procedure. You must have your mobile with you in order to complete the activation process since you will receive the activation code on your mobile.

Hope the information will help you.

Regards,

Thank you very much,vchandra2013! Big help! :)

TLL / HR Guru

around 7 months ago i had a multiple exit re-entry issued from my company who got it issued from jawazat for both me and my dependent. Now in the moi portal i see that the visa is still showing (however expired) it was used many times. There is an option to cancel or print the visa. I am trying to issue single exit re-entry visa for my dependent but there is no option. what i deduce is that the mutiple visa has to be cancelled (even if its expired) before  the option to issue single exit re-entry visa can be visible. I never used this system before . i tried to cancel it but its saying i don't have the authority. what do you think is the issue. Should the company cancel them for me ?

SaQiB wrote:

TLL / HR Guru

around 7 months ago i had a multiple exit re-entry issued from my company who got it issued from jawazat for both me and my dependent. Now in the moi portal i see that the visa is still showing (however expired) it was used many times. There is an option to cancel or print the visa. I am trying to issue single exit re-entry visa for my dependent but there is no option. what i deduce is that the mutiple visa has to be cancelled (even if its expired) before  the option to issue single exit re-entry visa can be visible. I never used this system before . i tried to cancel it but its saying i don't have the authority. what do you think is the issue. Should the company cancel them for me ?

The expired visa must have gone away from the system. However, the system is new and there might be data problems/bugs. Please ask your company to cancel it for you. If I were you, I'd ask them to issue the new visa for your dependent. That would include cancellation of the expired visa if needed.

Dear Bros,

salam alkm

I have registered in MOI site and applied for my wife's exit reentry visia for 90 days.Now i need to extend up to 150 days.

If i cancell this, do i need to pay  extra SR 200.please advise

Regards,

Shan

FYI,
Multiple visa remains showing against the iqama number , you have to go JAWAZAT and they will cancel it. and then you can issue a new visa online for your dependents.

Dear Zeeshan,

I have registered in MOI site and applied  my wife's exit reentry visia for 90 days.Now i need to extend up to 150 days.

If i cancell this, do i need to pay  extra SR 200.please advise

Regards,

Shan

I did it before and i haven't pay again so you can try ...

But if your visa is already been expired then you have to pay ,

I think yes, when you cancel it you will refund your money to your bank account used to pay it, it will take up to four working days, so pay now for new exit-reentry then you will refund your old money back after few days.

I have cancelled the previous one and tried to issue new..now I am getting message in sufficient fund.please advise

The money should be refund,

abarghouti wrote:

I think yes, when you cancel it you will refund your money to your bank account used to pay it, it will take up to four working days, so pay now for new exit-reentry then you will refund your old money back after few days.

Dear Sir,

I cancelled the previous one.

Shall i pay extra SR 200  and wait  four days to refund the old fees back to my account.please assist

Either to pay now 200 SAR and wait for your old 200 SAR to be deposited in your account, or wait it to be deposited in your account then re-pay it again.

I tried to get exit-reentry visa for 9 months for my family by online. but gets error as "service expires after residence". ikama is valid for one year. wht could be the reason .

Because the exit re-entry must be ended before at least three months of Iqama expiry, I mean the time between maximum return date in Iqama and Iqama expiry date must be three months or more.

Hi all!
I wanna know how to pay for exit reentry visa? Our HR Manager never accept my 200 SR and He told me that I should be the one to pay and I will just give them the paper maybe the receipt so i can get my exit reentry visa from him. Do u have any idea how and where to pay for it? I think our HR will apply for the exit reentry but i am the one to pay but don't know how.
Thank you...

Honsamba wrote:

Hi all!
I wanna know how to pay for exit reentry visa? Our HR Manager never accept my 200 SR and He told me that I should be the one to pay and I will just give them the paper maybe the receipt so i can get my exit reentry visa from him. Do u have any idea how and where to pay for it? I think our HR will apply for the exit reentry but i am the one to pay but don't know how.
Thank you...

Dear Honsamba,
If you want to pay the fee for the exit reentry visa you can pay it through Al-Rajhi bank or a few other banks I am not sure about their names.
If you have a account with Al-Rajhi bank, you can pay this fee trough the bank's ATM machines or online through internet using their website http://www.alrajhibank.com.sa/
Anyone else who has a account with the bank can also do it for you.

By the way, the exit reentry visa fee is normally paid by the employer in case of official vacation trip. In case if it is a personal visit, you might be required to pay the fee.

Sincerely,
Maz

assalamalaikum

I have my wife, daughter and son with me here in Saudi Arabia. Then my son left and did not return and his exit-reentry visa expired. Now I transfer to a new company.  I want my son who is 19 years old to visit us here in Saudi Arabia. What are the steps that I should do?  I have an account in MOI.

No need for an account on MOI, if you are willing to call your son on visit visa , apply
https://visa.mofa.gov.sa

Thank you for your advice.  But in MOFA should I apply for a visit visa or extend his expired exit-reentry visa which is more than one year now?

Oh, I got it wrong, Apologies...
If you already have exit re entry which already been expired, I think you can ask your company to get it done.

My colleague had the same case,  Our company has sent the letter (I don't know about the material) but it has to submit in Embassy in Pakistan, and the extension has been granted.

Need help regarding warning "visa expires before residence"
I tried to get exist re entry visa for my dependants after paying visa fee.
My iqama and pasport are valid..I tried it with 30 days but same message appear
I also tried leaving it our iqama are valid until
13/06/1435
I would appreciate if someone help urgently about this issue

my iqama will expire on 29/9/1436. can i apply and get 12 months entry exit visa for my depndents through MOI site ?

my family iqama is valid for upto 22/4/1436. I apply online forexitrentry for my dependent upto iqama validity but message came that visa expires after the residence.pls tell me how u did.

Dear, Frind
Naqal Mauloomat Means, Your old passpot details need to transfer new passsport.

Hi I am Nabeel from Pakistan i have query that i am going to exit from my existing company & will be return to a new company but as per consultant  for new visa i must have exit visa letter but company did'nt provide please advise how can i get that said letter..

Hi,
I have registered with MOI portal. I was trying to issue exit re-entry for family member. But I found that  passport number is wrong. I ve booked my tickets for next week. What should I do now? How can I correct the passport number in MOI.

Thanks

Go to Jawazat, Naqal Malomat Section, with original passport and iqama and they will fix it at the same time.

Hi All!

Good Day! I found this site helpful. I completed registration and activated my account and can see my Family details in MOI E-Services. I just got my exit/re-enty visa done by our GRO (FEW MINUTES BACK) then after that we tried to get for my family. We got same message as others "visa expires before residence". GRO said something wrong and try again sometime. My iqama and family iqama newly renewed April 2nd week 2014. Question: I need 319 days exit/re-enty visa for my family i wonder if MOI system will still alow? Hope someone can give feedback.

ZBM wrote:

Hi All!

Good Day! I found this site helpful. I completed registration and activated my account and can see my Family details in MOI E-Services. I just got my exit/re-enty visa done by our GRO (FEW MINUTES BACK) then after that we tried to get for my family. We got same message as others "visa expires before residence". GRO said something wrong and try again sometime. My iqama and family iqama newly renewed April 2nd week 2014. Question: I need 319 days exit/re-enty visa for my family i wonder if MOI system will still alow? Hope someone can give feedback.

Change the language interface to Arabic and retry. This is a very old bug in their website which i guess they don't have plan to fix.

Hi TheLegendLeads! Thank for the feedback. I Tried under Arabic language just now along with my co-worker who can read Arabic, but no success :(  My family Iqama expiration: 1436/06/21. Do you think i should check again sometime?

ZBM wrote:

Hi TheLegendLeads! Thank for the feedback. I Tried under Arabic language just now along with my co-worker who can read Arabic, but no success :(  My family Iqama expiration: 1436/06/21. Do you think i should check again sometime?

Sign out, close browser, clear cookies, sign in again starting it all over in Arabic, try dates in stead of number of days etc etc,
This is how it works for me most times :D

:top::thanks::)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ZBM wrote:

Sign out, close browser, clear cookies, sign in again starting it all over in Arabic, try dates in stead of number of days etc etc,
This is how it works for me most times :D

Zeesham wrote:

Greetings,

arabnews.com/news/454456

Did anyone register for the online exit re-entry visa service mentioned in URL.

and if some one already got the visa, do it require any kind of stamp on it?

Regards,