Online Exit Re-entry Visa for Dependent

but my finger print is showing error.. whereas i have recorded my finger print 3 years ago and it is also verified from moi website that my fingerprints are recorded properly..

Can any one please tell me what is the problem??

I think this kind of problem occurs only in the case of wet/swet fingers and machine can not be able to read fingerprint properly. I noted this kind of problem with many people while i was in que for recording my fingerprint. In that case they just wipe their fingers with tissue or handkerchief and then they succeeded. You should also try again.

Regards,

Dear Zeesham
Thanks for sharing information

I have 1 question.
I have registered in MOI site and applied for Exit reentry for my family (180 days). My family is leaving in October.

But now I want to apply for 270 days (my family Iqama has enough validity)
There is one option 'Cancel Visa'  in MOI site.
Can we cancel the visa from this site?
So Can I cancel and re-apply again? Is it possible sir? Again do I need to Pay 200 sar?
Kindly reply.

Awaiting your reply sir

Regards.
Nayak

But I tried four times.. even after wiping .. Is there any other reason why the machine was unable to detect??

Apart from this abshar machine, is there any other way to get registered in moi without finger prints? I heard there is another process by getting registered online and submitting the registration form with iqama copy in any of the activation centres.. Can anyone guide me about this???

One more thing, Can we get one year exit re entry (till date of iqama expiry date, bcuz my iqama has just been renewed)for dependants?? Bcuz I have heard that now we can only get exit re entry for maximum 6 months from machine...

Help please...

Hai to all...,i have a problem with my MOI account.I have an account but not yet activate. when i try to activate showing the massage "Your account has not been activated through your Bank account before, please activate through your Bank account and try later." so how can i activate now plz help me anyone. thanks

I dont know whether you have registered through ur bank account or through moi website... But i can tell you my experience..
I have been going through this bizarre process of registration for the past 1 week...

As far as i am able to understand, there are three ways of getting registered in moi e service...

First way is through abshar machines, the detail of which you can find in earlier posts.. Abshar requires finger prints, But in my case the machine was unable to verify my finger print.. So i had to go for the second process...

Second way is to get registered through moi website, by doing so your account got registered but not activated yet... To activate you have to submit the printed copy of your regsitration form along with valid ID in any of the activation centres...  That will activate your account..

Third way is through ur bank account, if you have activated online banking in your bank account, you will be  able to get registered and activate easily through ur laptop or mobile..

Recommendation :-
If you have a bank account in Rajhi bank, riyadh bank or NCB al ahli bank, just activate ur online banking and get registered online from there.. This is the best way..

Regards

Shariq Syed

Thanks,
At last, the machine recognizes my fingerprints after approximately 30 attempts.
I want to know does any one understands the logic of this problem, because when I asked the personnel there, they said it is common among persons over 50 years that the machine is unable to recognize their fingerprints...
They told me to go and once again enroll my fingerprints in passport office and then register through abshar machine.. Because my finger prints does not match with what i got enrolled 2 years ago..
I decided to give it one last try and at last, on the 31st time the machine detected my finger print and this time my fingers were wet more than ever..
I am unable to understand the logic..
As far as abshar machine goes, it is a new and good technology but it requires much more improvement... If your finger print is detected, you got lucky but if not, you are in big trouble...

Is it possible to take 1 year exit-reentry using the e-service portal for my daughter who is going to study abroad in a university?

yup... I am a student of Chartered Accountancy in Pakistan.. I obtained exit re entry for one year today (till the date of iqama expiry), You just have to put the date of exit entry just 2 days before iqama expiry ... so that one can submit his iqama for renewal as soon as he returns back..

Regards,

Shariq Syed

Dear Bro
i just made Exit re Entry for my family 310 days before 3 days :)

I went to the Jawazat y'day and there is a counter called "More than 180 days Exit Re-entry" there were not much crowd.  I had to take the following documents:

- Iqama copy of my child
- Letter from University about the course / Translated in Arabic
- Copy of my Iqama
- Re Entry form filled with a picture, and signed by me (In the form write you need 365 days Re-entry)
- My child's passport

Alhamdulillah I received 350 days Re-entry.

Guys, this can also done thru e-services portal on moi.gov.sa. No need to go Jawazat. Only you need to go any absher machine first time in order to activate your e-services on moi.gov.sa. Once you activated your account, you can issue exit or exit re-entry to your dependents easily any time with desired validity. The duration is a matter of the validity of your passport and Ikama. No need for any certificate. I issued exit re-entry for 340 days just before 15 days to my ikama exipiry and I did it thru e-services. My family is in india now. But my company or thru jawajaat they are refusing to give more than 6 months. And airport they put only EXIT stamp on the passport not on visa slip. even visa print is not needed at saudi airport but better to keep if for reference in your country while leaving from there.

for information.

vchandra2013 wrote:

Guys, this can also done thru e-services portal on moi.gov.sa. No need to go Jawazat. Only you need to go any absher machine first time in order to activate your e-services on moi.gov.sa. Once you activated your account, you can issue exit or exit re-entry to your dependents easily any time with desired validity. The duration is a matter of the validity of your passport and Ikama. No need for any certificate. I issued exit re-entry for 340 days just before 15 days to my ikama exipiry and I did it thru e-services. My family is in india now. But my company or thru jawajaat they are refusing to give more than 6 months. And airport they put only EXIT stamp on the passport not on visa slip. even visa print is not needed at saudi airport but better to keep if for reference in your country while leaving from there.

for information.

Thank you for this info. In the e-services portal can we know how many days visa we will get before requesting it?

I am not getting your point whether you are asking the visa duration or time taken before applying on line visa. I will clear both points. As i mentioned above, you can issue visa to your dependents for maximum duration until the validity of your Ikama/Passport (better to put the date at least 10-15 days prior to ikama/passport expiry). You must need to check the ikama and passport validity before issuing visa. The other point, since it is an electronic service, once you paid the visa fee thru govt. payment saddad to their ikamas, the issueing visa option will be available in your profile on moi.gov.sa, once you clicked the issue visa and filled the visa duration, it will be issued same time.

Zeesham wrote:

Just to share the process,

You can do the register and activation with in 5 minutes,
Need to go JAWAZAT, look for the machine ABSHAR,
Choose the language English or Arabic,
Enter IQAMA ID,
Put the right hand index finger and then left hand ,
Give your mobile number, you will recive a sms with a code,
enter the same code into machine and your id will be registered there.
A login with password will be sent with in 2 minutes at your mobile number.
You can login to moi.gov.sa, and issue the exit re-entry for your dependents.

But I am unable to issue multiple exit re-entry for dependents, as its disabled.

When I register, it produced me a form with my data and gave me the following message :

To activate your account,please bring your valid ID ,Signed and completed registration form.Where you can print it or fill it when you visit one of the activation center

Should I go to the kiosk or to a counter to activate?

rkla wrote:
Zeesham wrote:

Just to share the process,

You can do the register and activation with in 5 minutes,
Need to go JAWAZAT, look for the machine ABSHAR,
Choose the language English or Arabic,
Enter IQAMA ID,
Put the right hand index finger and then left hand ,
Give your mobile number, you will recive a sms with a code,
enter the same code into machine and your id will be registered there.
A login with password will be sent with in 2 minutes at your mobile number.
You can login to moi.gov.sa, and issue the exit re-entry for your dependents.

But I am unable to issue multiple exit re-entry for dependents, as its disabled.

When I register, it produced me a form with my data and gave me the following message :

To activate your account,please bring your valid ID ,Signed and completed registration form.Where you can print it or fill it when you visit one of the activation center

Should I go to the kiosk or to a counter to activate?

Go to the kiosk and get registered, no need to take the form along.

Kiosk(s) can be found at jawazaath, airport, and wherever there are moi services counters in shopping Malls, or simply get the location info from moi.gov.sa

Good Luck

I just Want to know that How i can Re -Entry Exit Visa for saudia And if i want to visit another countries how i can visa of that Countries Like malisiya Thailand and Dubai.

amirziad wrote:

I just Want to know that How i can Re -Entry Exit Visa for saudia And if i want to visit another countries how i can visa of that Countries Like malisiya Thailand and Dubai.

Pay the fees, ask your sponsor to give you ERE . As for visiting other countries check if you need a valid visa and passport.

While trying to get my family's Exit Re-entry Visa via MOI Web Site, i am getting following message :
  04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE

Apparently this implies as if I am applying for a visa duration which is more than the duration available on family's Iqama (validity of Iqama). However this is not the case as I am applying for a visa for 90 days duration whereas their iqama expires after almost 4 months. what could be the issue here ?  Appreciate help.

Thanks

MSHG wrote:

While trying to get my family's Exit Re-entry Visa via MOI Web Site, i am getting following message :
  04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE

Apparently this implies as if I am applying for a visa duration which is more than the duration available on family's Iqama (validity of Iqama). However this is not the case as I am applying for a visa for 90 days duration whereas their iqama expires after almost 4 months. what could be the issue here ?  Appreciate help.

Thanks

Could be that the ERE should leave at least a month as validity for the iqama, try applying for 79 or 69 days and see if it works out.

I did that as well. Not only that I tried applying for 60 days. Didn't work either and same message came.
Just FYI, the passport has ample validity period so that can not be an issue here !

MSHG wrote:

I did that as well. Not only that I tried applying for 60 days. Didn't work either and same message came.
Just FYI, the passport has ample validity period so that can not be an issue here !

In this case you will have to go to Jawazat offices in person to sort this out.

SURPRISE !!!

Just out of curiosity, i applied again and intentionally left the no of days column 'Blank' in the provided option and guess what ? It worked and I got the ERE Visa for 114 days which is probably a period from today till Iqama expiry date.

Appreciate your help anyway.

Regards

MSHG wrote:

SURPRISE !!!

Just out of curiosity, i applied again and intentionally left the no of days column 'Blank' in the provided option and guess what ? It worked and I got the ERE Visa for 114 days which is probably a period from today till Iqama expiry date.

Appreciate your help anyway.

Regards

Glad to hear that it has worked out for you, other members can use this knowledge in the future.

hi i already regester but is not opning..

Where is this ABSHAR Machine located in Riyadh ?

Cheers.

Hi
dear respectable friend need any stamp from JAWAZAT I get online exit re entry visa for my dependents'
please reply its very urgent

NO, the stamp is not needed..

i want reintry visa my wife

@masood6348 - it would be much appreciated if you say Hi and introduce yourself with a few words pls :)

exit renty visa

Be honest with your work, loyal with your family and friends.
Regards other's and their opinions.

Dear Sir,
I have got a Multiple RE-Entry visa almost one and half month gone, have not used till now. could you please let me know the expiry of it from the date of issue in case of unused. In other words, what is the expiry of unused Multiple RE-Entry 6 months visa. please.

abumusa33 wrote:

Dear Sir,
I have got a Multiple RE-Entry visa almost one and half month gone, have not used till now. could you please let me know the expiry of it from the date of issue in case of unused. In other words, what is the expiry of unused Multiple RE-Entry 6 months visa. please.

Did your HR issue this exit re-entry? Ask them to cancel it immediately. There is a penalty of not using exit re-entry visa within due time.

You may use their online systems (Mobile App and website http://www.moi.gov.sa/) to do it yourself too but you need to create and activate an account there. This will take time.

Dear Sir !
      My iqama is Valid till 18/10/1435 . Can i issue exit and reentry visa for my Son who is studying abroad till 15/10/1435 .
In abshir service i see two options to select. No of days of stay and other is return date . Which option should i select No of days or the 2nd option and write the return date.
                Kindly guide me on this ...
                         Regards
                      email : [email protected]

Dear Sir

Yes they have issued this and that "DUE TIME" is my question infect.
I heard that I need to utilized it within 3 months from date of issue. Please confirm. More over I believe I will not get the money back I have paid in case of cancellation. Right.??

abumusa33 wrote:

Dear Sir

Yes they have issued this and that "DUE TIME" is my question infect.
I heard that I need to utilized it within 3 months from date of issue. Please confirm. More over I believe I will not get the money back I have paid in case of cancellation. Right.??

The due time is written on your exit re-entry visa printout as 'Allowed to Leave Before'.

No :), you won't get your money back. That was fee for getting the visa issued. A visa cancellation fee may also apply (but I'm not sure).

Dear Sir ,
          I am still waiting for the answer ..
                            regards

Dear Sir !
      My iqama is Valid till 18/10/1435 . Can i issue exit and reentry visa for my Son who is studying abroad till 15/10/1435 .
In abshir service i see two options to select. No of days of stay and other is return date . Which option should i select No of days or the 2nd option and write the return date.
                         Regards
                      email : mksa143[at]hotmail.com

Tanveer Hussain wrote:

Dear Sir !
                         Regards
                      email : mksa143[at]hotmail.com

Go with the return date. If that doesn't work, here is a trick :)
::
Leave both those field blank and try. The system will let you have the max number of days possible.

If that works, say thanks to our mate who shared the tip with us on Expat-Blog :)