How can I find out if I have a travel ban in Bahrain ?

@JOLSKY.... I think your old employer is trying to bully you. Please go to the Ministry of Labour in Isa Town and lodge a complaint against your old company. This will ensure that your rights are protected at all times.

Simultaneously, please have your new employer apply for your mobility and transfer your visa to their company. The question of blacklisting an employee, especially after the employee has left their employment is ridiculous. They are merely trying to bully you. So what if they are working with the Prime Minister's office? Do you honestly believe His Excellency's office has time to get involved in a case of 'employment'?

Take all documents with you, including your resignation letter & acceptance of your resignation by the company and your passport when you visit the Ministry of Labour.

Be brave and dont let them bully you

Best wishes

https://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/ … IS9nQSEh/#

Check this link

T&R

Very interesting... I was not aware of it. Thanks

Hi.. I was in Bahrain last 2014 but I'm already block list..... how to remove my block list??

Your employer who blacklisted you has initiate the process, kindly contact him and resolve the matter

T&R

I enter bahrain january 16.i've been here for almost 3months..my problem is i did not renew my visit visa for 2months because the company who sponsored my visa did not renew.what will i do before exiting bahrain?will i be blocklist because i did not renew for two months?

I enter bahrain january 16.i've been here for almost 3months..my problem is i did not renew my visit visa for 2months because the company who sponsored my visa did not renew.what will i do before exiting bahrain?will i be blocklist because i did not renew for two months?

You overstayed. And by such a long period.  That makes you an illegal in the eyes of immigration.   

The rules vary; in the past you could leave after paying fines and in the future, it would be difficult to get visas. Now I have heard that you have to go to immigration (if you have overstayed for more than a month), renew / extend the visa after explaining why you overstayed.  Without that you won't be allowed to exit.  And depending on your explanation, they will either do it for you or refer the case to a public prosecutor which means deportation at the end of the case.

Yes because the company who sponsored my visa was having problem..the manager of the company is the one who issue the visa without the permision of the company owner then when they find out they terminate the manager and now he is in jail and the company dont care about the visa renewal.

That is fine but you will also have to explain as to why you didn't approach immigration to find another route to get a new visit visa or at the very least, leave the country.  Just saying that be ready with your explanations.

Ok thank you sir...i will go to immigration on sunday

Hi it is really true that i am blocklist now because my visit visa was not renew for two months?can i still come back here in bahrain?

Jeanlyn wrote:

Hi it is really true that i am blocklist now because my visit visa was not renew for two months?can i still come back here in bahrain?

As XTang explained, visit immigration first and see the outcome, then you can decide.

T&R

Thank you sir...i go tomorrow...

sahwanlaw wrote:

Many expats do not understand that there is a formal process for imposing a travel ban that requires filing a case before the civil courts. Such information can be obtained in variety of ways whether by checking the system in court or the immigration system.

Fortunately, our office is literally across the immigration and we would be gladly extend to you our services in this regard. All you need is call us at 17531566.

What is unreliable?

I did not say anything about a travel ban.  I merely told the poster that she is overstaying beyond the validity of her visit visa and to get it corrected so as not to have issues later on.

Please read before posting and as per forum rules, do not post contact numbers or details here.  Also for commercial postings, use the classifieds or business directory section.

Go to www.bahrain.bh register yourself with account and find out travel ban.

Doesn't apply to the poster.  As far as her information is concerned, she is on a visit visa.  To check travel ban, you need to have a CPR number on the online service.

And as I have said before, she is here illegally but not travel banned.  She might be stopped from leaving because of this overstay until she extends her visa but not because of the fact that she is banned or on a list.

She may be banned later on if she is deported due to this long overstay.