Somewhere to stay. Help please.

klartext-zentrum.de/en/home.php
Moving to Munich September 18,
I wanna study Kindergarten in Munich, but first I have to learn the language ..I the course for the language --> klartext-zentrum.de/en/home.php

But now I have to find a place to stay.
I'm looking for  youth hostels or better  student residences  or something like that where I can live even though I don't study in a university! ..somewhere that I could  also be accepted  because I am learning the language!

I prefere to find something in Augustenstraße or Cimbernstrasse or something close to them.

If you know anything please tell me.
It would be very helpful for me, because it seems very hard for me to find something.

thank you.

Köln (Cologne) is very far from München (Munich), so I doubt that is an option for the OP.

Student hostels in Munich are centrally run and managed by the Studentenwerk (a non-profit body) and available only for university students.
You are limited to the open market for rental rooms in shared flats (Wohngemeinschaft - WG). Check classified ads on various sites (which you can google) and be prepared to pay €500-800/month.
Youth hostels are not meant for long-term stay. A bed in a dormitory there costs around €25/night.