I don't want to spend too much Vietnamese styles are okay

Charlie, have you tried the Rainforest, man?  :proud

Wild_1 wrote:

Charlie, have you tried the Rainforest, man?  :proud

I don't want to make my own Howie,

Some pre made stuff will be fine lol

I'm getting a house and its empty so I need to fill it up

Thanks for the suggestion though

You can buy all kinds from Ngô Gia Tự street. But don't be shy to bargain. Otherwise they will cut your throat.:D Also ask for delivery. Sure, they will deliver. If you wish to make some customized items, you can order there. So many shops there with workshops.Good luck!

Prem Charma

awesome,

thanks

If you intend to buy stainless steel(Inox) items just take the Sư Vạn Hạnh street.:D

Try the classifieds on Craiglist Vietnam, sometimes people are clearing out the whole houseload.Also try An Phu Neighbours if you know someone who is registered to acess their anal little site.

Buying from apn' pmhn is not easy' because they ask higher price than market  for used items.

Some do, but I saw some real good bargains on the when I used the site.

colinoscapee wrote:

Some do, but I saw some real good bargains on the when I used the site.

Now that kind very rare there! Don't you remember why they removed me from there?:D Now there has some 'permanent' movers post moving sale ad without any shy with high price than market rate. They just say they bought that this much money or something khung:D
Only newbies trapped in their net! Webmasters(?) of both support those kind of ad people!

Ngo Gia Tu St., D10 as said above
Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, D1
Uma in Saigon Pearl or D7
Index Living Mall (i think it's a bit overpriced)

Yeah I'm not looking for high priced furniture.

I know most of the furniture here in Vietnam is really overpriced

jinxedta wrote:

I'm looking for bedroom furniture

I don't want to spend too much Vietnamese styles are okay

That's a nice decision!
So many expats come to live here buy expensive items without any bargain. When they sell they simply says that they bought it with that much price, to cheat the buyer! What an injustice! They think others are stupids?
Don't know how to purchase a product. Showing up!
People who make money by hard work, never spend like these. If you have more money, just give it to some charity, right?:)
Really arrogant:D

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

Where is it?

Kevin Nguyen 12 wrote:

[Moderated: No free ad pls]