Final exit visa but iqama just expired

Well if you are caught by them don't worry about food and housing,  but all that aside you do not have much option left in front of you since you are already classified as illegal.

Thanks once again,
Just for enquiry,
Instead of Labour office can I directly approach deportation centre?

@HHguru ji
Dear all,
Thanks for your precious advice,
Today 14/02/2017 I have registered my complaint in Labour office, Riyadh. I reached Labour office located in quraish at 10.30AM with forms filled with data in Arabic and attached my passport copy and Iqama.
I got my turn Around 12.45P.M. after duhar salah, I handed over the documents to Labour officer. In couple of minutes he accepted my complaint and given two printouts and suggested me to post one copy to my sponsor and one copy for my reference (this copy is equivalent to residential proof till case is under Labour office).
My first hearing will be held on 08/07/1438 that is on 5th April 2017. I request all wellwisher to pray for me. InshaAllah I will keep on updating in this post all steps I followed and will be in seek of your help whenever I need.
Thank you

Good for you , and hope all goes well with you man .

Dear HR guru,
I have one small doubt,
Can I drive car by considering  Labour office paper as my residential proof?
Note: I have valid Saudi Arabia driving licence.

syedashfaq82 wrote:

Dear HR guru,
I have one small doubt,
Can I drive car by considering  Labour office paper as my residential proof?
Note: I have valid Saudi Arabia driving licence.

Better not to take any chances

Assalamualaikum i just want to ask about the iqama of my friend that will expired on april 6 2017 and she wanted to go for exit by march 5 but he employer asked her to stay until end of march and she was booked for her flight scheduled on april 1... Is there any problem on that? or any violation? please repond..

remadz wrote:

Assalamualaikum i just want to ask about the iqama of my friend that will expired on april 6 2017 and she wanted to go for exit by march 5 but he employer asked her to stay until end of march and she was booked for her flight scheduled on april 1... Is there any problem on that? or any violation? please repond..

walaikum salam , once the exit is stamped, then there is a period of 60 days within which the exit has to be done. So if the employer is giving the exit , lets say before expiry of iqama by 4 april, then the exit needs to be done before 3 June 2017.

Hi All,
My company where i worked was closed when i was on vacation. When i return to KSA i have only one week for the expiry of iqama, since my company was closed my iqama could not be renewed. Iqama expired on 16 Jan 2017, now i asked my kafeel for exit, it is not possible unless or otherwise my i transfer to new company and my iqama is renewed. I couldn't find a suitable job, i want to go on exit, so what is the process

Your employer since he is closed officially they can give you exit from passport office directly, you just have to approach them with a company representative. If not approach any labor office near to your location and they will process this for you.

mnraaj1402 wrote:

Hi All,
My company where i worked was closed when i was on vacation. When i return to KSA i have only one week for the expiry of iqama, since my company was closed my iqama could not be renewed. Iqama expired on 16 Jan 2017, now i asked my kafeel for exit, it is not possible unless or otherwise my i transfer to new company and my iqama is renewed. I couldn't find a suitable job, i want to go on exit, so what is the process

Your kafeel is stating it from his head. According to point # 5 in the Jawazat page (link shared below) you can take final exit on expired residency permit by paying fees of SR. 600 for each expired year in Sadad system.
http ://www. gdp.gov.sa/sites/pgd/ar-SA/Procedures/ForeignProcedures/FinalExit/Pages/default.aspx
Show this to him and ask him to complete the formalities.

Hi HR Guru,

Thanks for your reply. Ministry of Labour had told that there is no records and they condemn the sponsor for closing the company without transfer or give exit to employees and told him to pay heavy fine. Hence the sponsor is approaching the Jawazaat, please let me know the details. I am in urgent to leave in few days because of certain emergency. Is it possible?

As ehtesham detailed above you can approach the Jawazat and they can assist you with the exit process or at least point you to the right people.

Dear all,
As salaam Alikum
As I promised I am updating my case,
My first hearing was scheduled today As I mentioned in previous post that my case was scheduled on 5/4/2017 @ 8.30AM, unfortunately my sponsor failed to appear so the officer has again scheduled my case on 15/4/2017.
I am worried if again my sponsor doesn't come.
My question is to all experts here as you know my wish is to go on final exit, however we all aware that there is an excuse allotted by the KSA government for the illegal expatriates, can I chose this excuse option as an opportunity instead of Labour court?.

Please reply as soon as possible, I am eagerly waiting for your reply, because I am not getting proper instructions from Labour court and embassy.

Sir,

My end of contract is Aug 8th and iqama going to expire 8th of July, my employer saying that he will renew the iqama and need to stay for 3 months upon renew iqama?
is that a ksa rule?

Dear Gentelmen ,

I've resigned my job in the last month thats 30,May,2017. My company aacepted my resignation, i got a new job and submitrd a demand letter & online request, but my company is unable to accept that request and say there is a problem in MoL and will resolver today by duhar Salah.
*my iqama gets expire on 31/05/2017, can i still get trasfer after the expired iqama when MOL website is ready to use (coz req was sent before iqama expire). Or do my ex employee have to renew my iqama to transfer me to new company.
*On the other hand can the company give me final exit on expired iqama.
*Is there any chances to get transfered to the new company without any context from the (Green niqat) exsponser (as my iqama will be expired) whats the ruling on this if ever its possible .

Hi,
what if final exit is stamp after 20 days of Iqama expiry? What are the fines? Is this a serious violation like deportation or just simply we have to pay fine based upon overstay?
Since company is giving assurity that Iqama will be renewed may be after three weeks of expiry but if it is not renewed what will be the penalty for final exit stamp after Iqama expiry.
Awaiting your kind reply.
Thanks

Hi,
They cannot apply final exit on expired iqama, in order to apply exit  your company need to renew your iqama first.

my iqama expire 3 months i have  to go final exit kafeel paid 2500 maktabaamel insurence valid so how can go final exit pls replay

am working pakala  2 years and 3 months last 15 days shut down that shop  my kafeel shope not working now i told my i have to go final exit he is accepted but still not made final exit bcz iqama expire 3 months he will pay 2500 maktabaamel and insurence also valid but iqama still not renewd i will call him everyday but still not replay then where i can aply to my final exit  pls replay

Alharith86 wrote:

by law you have 60 days to leave the country from the date that your final exit visa was issued. Your situation is good don't worry.

Hello.

Can you suggeat me a proper way to deal with this issue.

My iqama expired on 2nd June. And since then my company has not renewed it. When i finally decided. Thag i want to go home on final exit. The company is unable to do my final exit.

They took 4000 riyals from me. And i have been waiting for more than 2 months for my final exit. Still not done.

Is there a way of getting final exit. When the company is not supporting us. I have no money. No benefits. Nothing here.

I dont care about it anyways. Just help me to get out of this country. Please !

@samad : Proper way is that your company only should make a final exit for you as per the legal procedures. As your company is delaying the process,  you can approuch Indian consulate on Twitter and send them message on twitter, they will guide and help you by co-ordinating with your company, to finishoff your issue as soon as possible.

my son iqama is going to expire on 5 th of feb 2018. i would like to make exit before expiry i.e 1st of feb2018. but can he travel on 27 march 2018.
please let me know

Its a month My iqama is expired i m a housewife my husband was willing to renew but its difficult for him now i m willing to have final exit can any one tell the whole process and how much expensive are now being required

Iqama renewal Fees  + Penalty of Iqama Exipry  + Medical Isuurance Fess + Dependent Fees till your Next Renewal + Exit Visa Fees.

Sir please tell me my haqama exipire on 20/12/2017,and my kapil says go to in india,send me final exit,that situation after final exit visa how many days stay in saudi Arabia.

On final exit visa allowed travel time is 60 days. My friend was not allowed to travel because his iqama was expired even though he was still having 30 days. He did renewal and then again got exit visa. Please advise correct position. Also if someone travelled within 60 days even with expired iqama. Thanks.

keith_sanders097 wrote:
lean lee wrote:

can ihave some advice please can i still get an exit visa even if my iqama is already expired?i really want to go home waiting for your quick response thank you

As per the new Law yes its possible, Kindly inbox me the details.

Cheers  :)

can you enlighten me about this details thanks in advance

hello, I need an advice anyone who has an idea. My iqama was already expired and my family too who was in my dependent. now my family wanted to go for the final exit. can I issue them final exit when I pay the levy tax until the date of departure. I read some comment here that it is possible to issue exit visa on your dependent even when the sponsor visa is expired.thanks in advance.

U can't..! You must pay

How many days before iqaama expiry should my final exit be stamped. I hope i can stay 20 days more after my iqqama expires.

Mohammed elias wrote:

U can't..! You must pay

i know that  i must pay. the levy tax right? then after that it is possible to to get a final exit?

Hi!

My daughter is with us here in KSA. She is under the sponsorship of her father. Now, their iqama expiry will be on October 10, 2018.And we are decided to have our daughter on Exit. Now, we are planning to bring her home on October 27, 2018 (husband, me and Baby).

Now my question is. what will be the proper procedure? company said that we just have to apply for Final Exit Visa for our daughter.

How about my husband's iqama? company said they will just renew it after our vacation. october 10 will be the expiration and we are departing on october 27 and will be arriving on Dec 6. is it possible that he can travel and come bcak
with expired iqama?

Thank you.

My Iqama is expired 2 days b4.Still Can i able to make final exit to my dependants before renewing my Iqama?

can the iqama be renew for only a couple of months?

Hi!

Can i just ask about mh situation i already inform my employer about my non renewal of contract which will end on april but my iqama will be expired on february?is there anyway that i can still work until april with my iqama expired?or can my employer extend my iqama for 3 months?i hope someone answer me.thank you.

According to Ministry's customer care, It is possible to take final exit visa if your iqama expired more than 30 days ago, But you or your employer should pay for the extra days you stayed. I found this here.
saudi-expatriates.com/2019/01/how-to-apply-final-exit-visa-with-expired-iqama.html

Hello,  could you please help me, I'm Indian,   im working in Saudi Arabia, I'm working of the company, my contact is 2 years,  now I have completed 15 months,  I don't like to work here,  I have family problem,  I want to go back to my country,  when I asked my company,  they saying need to pay 9000 riyal,  then only you will get final exit,  otherwise waite for 10 more month,  but really want go back my country,  I need to take care of my father,  he not felling well,  at home no body is there,  he's alone now,  that's why I want to go back to India🇮🇳,  could you please help me....

@Allons-y Good day i have question my iqama will expire in march 03. and i have flight for EXIT in march 17. so i need Exit visa before my iqama expire?