Excited but scared.. What if i fail? Who can guide me?

Hello everyone,

I'm really new at this so i hope someone can help me?? I don't post often on expat-blog so here I go..!!

U might know me from my posts about searching à condo in Makati..
FINALLY I'm living in Makati.. I really love it here and my friends are learning me Tagalog..
But I'm still looking for a job.. I have a bachelor degree in social work.. I also have many years of experience working at bars and restaurants. I want a job that's challenging. For me it's the experience of a lifetime to live in the country I love so much.
As you all know I'm half Dutch half Filipino. My translation skills are good. I'm native Dutch speaker. Speaking, reading and writing English is not a problem for me at all.
I'm a fast learner, eager to learn, highly motivated, team player, individual worker, flexible in work schedules  and I can handle stress.. Im young and healthy..
If someone can help me I would really appreciate it..
Here is my local number 09156263101.
Don't hesitate to call me.. You can email me at m.dijkmans[at]live.nl if you are interested in my résumé..

I hope to hear from you soon!!

Maraming salamat po..

PS:

I'm looking for the person who contact me by text about teaching the Dutch language.. My phone don't work anymore so i lost that number.. Please text me if u read this..!!

Filipingping wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm really new at this so i hope someone can help me?? I don't post often on expat-blog so here I go..!!

FINALLY I'm living in Makati.. I really love it here and my friends are learning me Tagalog..
But I'm still looking for a job.. I have a bachelor degree in social work.. I also have many years of experience working at bars and restaurants. I want a job that's challenging. For me it's the experience of a lifetime to live in the country I love so much.
As you all know I'm half Dutch half Filipino. My translation skills are good. I'm native Dutch speaker. Speaking, reading and writing English is not a problem for me at all.
I'm a fast learner, eager to learn, highly motivated, team player, individual worker, flexible in work schedules  and I can handle stress.. Im young and healthy..
Don't hesitate to call me.. You can email me at m.dijkmans[at]live.nl if you are interested in my résumé..

Maraming salamat po..

PS:

I'm looking for the person who contact me by text about teaching the Dutch language.. My phone don't work anymore so i lost that number.. Please text me if u read this..!!

What citizen of pasport do you have??

I have a Dutch citizenship po.. No Filipino passport eii..

A lot of Dutch nationals hang out at Heckle and Jeckle.

:D

Filipingping wrote:

Hello everyone,

Maraming salamat po..

PS:

Don't worry Filipingping life is a trial and error, if your are really that enthusiast in finding a job make this time an inspiration in your life, never lose hope and do the best that you can do. Sooner or later you already got what you want. You might even change your icon picture with a smile on your face :D....just saying.

Hello Filipingping,

The very first thing for you to do to legally work in the Philippines if to obtain your dual citizenship.  Once you have your Filipino passport and validated you heritage in the Philippines you can work just about anywhere you please.  You will not be required to obtain foreigner work permits and documentation.  This is just one of the benefits of the Filipino heritage you have.  You will also find that you can buy and own things that a foreigner can not own on their own.

Wish you the best, RAC