Mexican Or Expat should help me out Or advice?

ggg

Do you know what city you are coming to here in Mexio?  Once you decide what city I recommend staying in a local hotel while you walk around and see what apartments are for rent.  There are signs on places around town.  Good luck, you will be happy here!

Thanks for the message dispirit, it will be very difficult for english man like me coming there without knowing anyone that can put me through in terms of communicating, And more so I didn't know where either to know where too lodge or peaceful area to stay. Sorry if I may asked? Are you around where? How was the place in terms of accommodation. I will very much appreciate your urgent response

Thanks for the message dispirit, it will be very difficult for english man like me coming there without knowing anyone that can put me through in terms of communicating, And more so I didn't know where either to know where too lodge or peaceful area to stay. Sorry if I may asked? Are you around where? How was the place in terms of accommodation. I will very much appreciate your urgent response

I live in Bucerias, which is a small town north of Puerto Vallarta.  You do not need to know anyone.  I came to Puerto Vallarta on a vacation and liked it.  Only I personally wanted to settle in a smaller and quieter place.  You need to research the areas of Mexico and decide where is a good place for you.  Remember, once you rent, you can always move when you talk with people or decide what suits your needs.  Nothing is set in stone. Relax, come and enjoy the peace and contentedness you will find in Mexico.  Everyone is friendly.  Your little english is very good and you will be just fine.