Looking forward to study at the University in Yekaterinburg

Hi, I'm a newcomer to this forum, and I don't know if this is the right way to ask about this, but, I'm planning on studying University in Yekaterinburg, at the Urfu, but I have a doubt, I had some personal troubles and couldn't finish high school, my only option to finish it now is a knowledge test that would give me a certificate equivalent to a high school diploma, and is validated by the Public Education Secretary of my country. Being an adult education system, do I still have the chance of being accepted at this university? I tried contacting them by mail, but they didn't answer back, so I thought I could find an answer her, hope you can help me.

BTW I'm currently living in Canada, but this certificate I'm talking about is Mexican.

Hello ????????????.

A new thread has been created from your message on the Yekaterinburg Forum for more visibility.

I am sure that you'll get positive advices soon.

Thanks

Karen :)

Forget the University in Yekaterinburg.

As an adult learner your best bet is to apply either in your own country or go to Australia or New Zealand. There are many Mexicans that study in both these countries and they do well. Best of luck.