Opening a small business in Sri Lanka

Hi Superman,
Could you please inbox me same as you did to Bellatrix, since I have almost the same plan as she?
I appreciate your soonest response.
Thanks

Dear Chris

Just bumped in to this thread and saw your post, are you still interest to start biking tours, I have done similar tours in the past and i would like to join hands with you.

Cheers

Nishan

The Board of Investment in SrI Lanka is only entertaining new foreign investments of over USD 500,000!

We have a BOI approved private limited company, registered over 12 years ago, for sale to a foreigner, for only $50,000!

You can get RESIDENCE VISAS for the directors, family, and even some staff, by purchasing our company, and do any legal business you wish, in Sri Lanka!

Pls PM me for more information!

If you are a genuine business person and have a genuine intention, you can register a company here in Sri Lanka and obtain a Line Ministry of Approval which allows you and your dependents (immediate) family to live in Sri Lanka. If you are hiring foreign labour you need to apply for a work permit for each person and the same process applies.

hi,
yes you can start your business.
i think kandy city is prefer for your business.
there have so many tourists coming from other countrys.
you have to spend like a 500000 rupees.
then you can start this business in sri lanka.

Hi Sir,

I am from Srilanka, currently living in aborad. I would like to start a small business in Sri Lanka, can you please guide me to setup a small business and its satrtup cost for any suitable one.  I am much interest to do business like franchise agent, clothing etc

Thank you
Zackeria

Where are you ?

Hi,
I m Dhammika From sri lanka.i would like to start the business with you in sri lanka.Please contact my e mail ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

please leave me a msg
i need a hand to start a business

Hi Call me pls

Suranga De Silva

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I am from the UK and currently here on tourist visa and have been coming and going for over a year now. I want to buy land build a modest home plus a small I bed guest house. My boyfriend is Sri Lankan, we are not married. Can I buy land and start this business in my name? It's a small project, total cost about £100,000. No mortgage required. Any advise really appreciated. Many thanks,