Need to find partner to exchange language in Ho Chi Minh city

Hi,

I need to find one female native friend to exchange language. I am girl, too. I will teach you Vietnamese for beginner and you practice speaking with me. I prepare for my Toeic in the November.

I have a small problem with pronunciation and I want to speak complex topic/ issue (such as  e commerce market in Viet Nam, advantage and disadvantage or law application on daily life)with fast speed.

And I need commitment from you, at least 2.5 hours/ week. 1.5 hour will be the time I teach you Vietnamese and the left time is for speaking English. We could learn in coffee shop, your house or any convenient place for both of us.

I am a freelance writer, my job is dancing with words. I respect and love my language a lots so I am strict about teaching Vietnamese for the foreign. You could think it is like career disease. So, if you want to learn Vietnam for fun and no application in daily life, please don't contact to me.

My job is often using skype, so I am willing to help you remind words and lesson by skype every day (about 15 minutes/ day).

I am free for the weekend. (Saturday morning and the whole Sunday), the duration is until November. If you have interest with me, please contact to me by inbox me your skype and we could chat/ video chat.

Thanks for reading this message!!!

Hello T?ng Tr?n.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the Ho Chi Minh classifieds?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed