I want to practice English

Dear all,

My name is Dương and I wanna study English more. I can write, read and hear but I cant talk. I need to improve but I have no time to join a Club coz I dont know when I'll be free.

I hope that you can help me. We can chat and talk together.

If you are foreigner, maybe I can help you to study Vietnamese.

Pls, contact me at [email protected] if you wanna help me, seriously.

Thank you so much.

Thank for feedback my post. My email is still working so i can see your post: [email protected] or you can add my yahoomessenger: thuyduongnguyen19. Thanks

Hi everyone,

My name's Anh, I'm a software engineer.  My reading, writing and listening are not too bad but my speaking is quite bad, so I want to make friend with all of you who are living in HCM city, we can hang out together and I can give you to some beautiful places in my country if you like

My email address: [email protected] and SkypeID: chirstmax_box

Im Joni. I also wanna practice my speaking skill. MR.FUGAZI, Can all of us go to coffee shop with you ? I think it will be more fun. And we also can bring you around hcmc ...

Its a great idea Joni, we'll have new friends :)

How about this weekend? we can meet together in certain place like coffee shop, do you all have any ideas?

Hi, Duong.

Possibly we can help each other? I need to learn VN. Please send me your information of what you want/expect. I have taught English and want to open a business here.

Thank you.

Don

Hi all,

If you want to practice english, I can find some time for you this week end since I don't have any plans yet. I'm a french last year student in engineering ; and even thought i'm not a native speaker, I've got good writting and speaking skills. If you're interested, we can meet in a quiet place and discuss in english as chirstmax said.

Let me know.

Xavier

I would like to join with you to improve English, Is it alright? My email address is [Moderated: pls send details in private]

Me me me! I'm a Filipino and i live here in district 1. I don't know how to speak vietnamese so we should just speak in english. :)
Yes coffee shop is a great place.
Message me! :)

Dear all, I also would like to participate. Please give me a message if you guys have a meeting like this.
Thanks

Khanh-pham wrote:

I would like to join with you to improve English, Is it alright? My email address is [Moderated: pls send details in private]

I dont see you email, so if you want, you have my email to send request. Anyway, its near Tet holiday, so its hard to operate a meeting. So i hope that next year, we will be free. I'll contact some friends and ask them to join. Thanks

mab0918 wrote:

Me me me! I'm a Filipino and i live here in district 1. I don't know how to speak vietnamese so we should just speak in english. :)
Yes coffee shop is a great place.
Message me! :)

Hahaha, you are so cute. Yes, I can help you a bit with Vietnamese and maybe I'll ask my sis and her friends to help you, too. But like i said before, its near Tết so we have less free time and my sis has examinations too, so keep we can keep in touch, so next year I'll try to ask everybody, ok?

Me me me too.  Intermediate speaker, write and read a lot better.  [contact details removed, I see that's yet another no-no; Skype ID in profile]  Occasionally in Saigon, live in Cần Thơ. 

I think a VoIP medium is good for this, with or without video.

I would like to join. Pls message if you guys have offline meeting nhe'! Looking forward to seeing you all :)

Ok! :)) in the mean time lets just exchange messages in inbox :)

Hey there!
Im not native English (sorry guys was born in Germany) but I speak fluently English (with no German accent, its British since I lived there for a while).

I noticed that Vietnamese read and write English very well but speaking is a really big problem.

However I would love to help locals practicing English. Just meet me for a coffee and show me around this city.

I live in D1 near Cho Tan Dinh so it would be great if you could give me a ride or we meet near my place.

Drop me a pm or visit my blog to message me;

Cheers

Mae

Hi! I am from the Philippines and I have been teaching English since 2005. I am very eager to teach those people who have interest to learn the language.

Just let me know if you guys want my help.

Sincerely,
Ray John

a

Xouv wrote:

Hi all,

If you want to practice english, I can find some time for you this week end since I don't have any plans yet. I'm a french last year student in engineering ; and even thought i'm not a native speaker, I've got good writting and speaking skills. If you're interested, we can meet in a quiet place and discuss in english as chirstmax said.

Let me know.

Xavier

wow wow, Xavier xavier, is that you ? Im Miu Miu, glad to hear you , wanna practise to speak each other :)

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

does it get free for joining that conversation class?

is there any english speaker at Binh Duong. :D

missmae wrote:

Hey there!
Im not native English (sorry guys was born in Germany) but I speak fluently English (with no German accent, its British since I lived there for a while).

I noticed that Vietnamese read and write English very well but speaking is a really big problem.

However I would love to help locals practicing English. Just meet me for a coffee and show me around this city.

I live in D1 near Cho Tan Dinh so it would be great if you could give me a ride or we meet near my place.

Drop me a pm or visit my blog to message me;

Cheers

Mae

can you give me a mesages,or should you give me your number phone, my name is Tuan, nice to pick you up and go for around the city.

rayjohn wrote:

Hi! I am from the Philippines and I have been teaching English since 2005. I am very eager to teach those people who have interest to learn the language.

Just let me know if you guys want my help.

Sincerely,
Ray John

how much fee ,teacher :D

Hi everybody,

I will advise the members looking for language classes or those offering language classes to post in the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

(P.S Topic closed )

Closed