Request to First Review My CV and Then Help Me in Job Finding in KSA

Respectable Sir/Madam!
I am interested in your advertised position of ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER. In addition to 7 relevant university qualifications like PhD English (Dissertation in progress), MPhil/MS English, MA English, TEFL, MEd, BEd and BA English, 18 years' experience of teaching English, various national and international awards, publications, seminar and conference papers, I possess sound expertise in ESL pedagogy, language skills development, interactive lecturing, critical class discussion, graded instruction, creative writing, critical thinking, curriculum development, teacher training, research thesis supervision, notes-taking and question paper setting. Above all, I'm resilient and dynamic - meet challenges and deadlines in time with high sense of commitment and responsibility.

I'll welcome the chance if you like to interview me.

Earnest Regards!

Muhammad Azmat,
PhD English Scholar, International Islamic University, Islamabad;
Assistant Professor of English,
Government Postgraduate College, Haripur, KPK;
MA TEFL Thesis Supervisor, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Cell: +923129834788/ +923219834788

From what I understand, as a non-native English speaker your chances of being hired at a proper university or established schools are slim.

Good luck.

Hello Muhammad,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to have a look at this article : Jobs in the Middle East. It might help you.

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

MuhammadAzmat wrote:

Thank u, fair Christine!

56 views, no1 answered.

I dare to reply. No acknowledgement.
A bot welcomes you, and here comes a thanking post.

Wonder where is this world heading to.. :)

sh3hryar wrote:
MuhammadAzmat wrote:

Thank u, fair Christine!

56 views, no1 answered.

I don!t think Christine is a bot.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:one

In fact, I think she'll be quite insulted to be thought of as one lol

sh3hryar wrote:

56 views, no1 answered.

Here's the thing:  I don't want to reply and give him bad information. You were right about non-native speakers BUT this guy is working on his PhD--he's not your run-of-the-mill PYP English instructor.

Nah, he claims to HAVE a doctorate, yet states that he has yet to submit his thesis, a contradiction of sorts, if one may say so! One lives and learns (earns?), eh!!!!!!!!!

vkrmbhtngr wrote:

Nah, he claims to HAVE a doctorate, yet states that he has yet to submit his thesis, a contradiction of sorts, if one may say so! One lives and learns (earns?), eh!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I noticed that but even just working on his thesis, it carries weight along with years of experience, etc.  If it's enough weight to land him a decent job with a decent university, I'm not sure.  I am quite certain he can get a teaching position here, but one beneath his qualifications and out in the boonies.

Alliecat wrote:
vkrmbhtngr wrote:

Yeah I noticed that but even just working on his thesis, it carries weight along with years of experience, etc.  If it's enough weight to land him a decent job with a decent university, I'm not sure.  I am quite certain he can get a teaching position here, but one beneath his qualifications and out in the boonies.

I have had a teacher claiming to have a PHD, and made up call him Dr. "insert name", and in our last year he comes in after the summer bragging about getting his PHD, and after that he had us call him Professor. "insert name".

Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

:one

In fact, I think she'll be quite insulted to be thought of as one lol

I wish I was a Bot. or a Robocop. or a Superman. :D

@sh3hryar I read it and had nothing useful to offer. The man is a walking-talking English University. :)

Alliecat wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:

56 views, no1 answered.

Here's the thing:  I don't want to reply and give him bad information. You were right about non-native speakers BUT this guy is working on his PhD--he's not your run-of-the-mill PYP English instructor.

Darling, please go through the universities and the colleges he has been bragging about.

sh3hryar wrote:

Darling, please go through the universities and the colleges he has been bragging about.

I'm darling? :unsure  But you're right, I don't know anything about Indian/Pakistani universities.  You're saying they're not legit?

i am working now saudi oger
catagory: hvac with driver licence
live in riyadh

i want job
somebody help me please
hvac with driver licence and ms-office computer operator

bahurudeen jamal wrote:

i am working now saudi oger
catagory: hvac with driver licence
live in riyadh

So why are you posting on this thread?  If you're looking for work, you should place an ad in the EB Classifieds here:

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … -arabia/1/

You might also check http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/saudi/, jobs offered.

Good luck!

Alliecat wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:

I'm darling? :unsure  But you're right, I don't know anything about Indian/Pakistani universities.  You're saying they're not legit?

Usually they say habibi here. Dear is very outdated. Dare not say love, so ended up calling you darling.

We u usually use such words to get the point across politely :)

Back to the topic. The university he mentioned is an open university. Doesn't mean university to me.. :)

But using 'darling' to a stranger is inappropriate.  Often in the USA, salesclerks/wait staff call people 'Hon' (short for honey) or 'Sweetie' :lol:  And no, I don't suggest those for this forum (just rambling--forgive me!).

Alliecat wrote:

But using 'darling' to a stranger is inappropriate.  Often in the USA, salesclerks/wait staff call people 'Hon' (short for honey) or 'Sweetie' :lol:  And no, I don't suggest those for this forum (just rambling--forgive me!).

We tend to use hon too. Not sweetie.
I am sure things are very different across the pond in US.

What part do you come from?
I don't miss US at all btw.

:offtopic:

Iam shamnanoushad from malappuram india.
Iam a BEd holder with Bsc.
Iam looking for a job as a teacher jeddah.
Ihave good communication skill and interested in teaching english also.
I have senior experience in  language schools.

pls inform me when there is vacancy in jeddah schools.

shamnanoushad121 wrote:

Iam shamnanoushad from malappuram india.

Iam a BEd holder with Bsc.
I have good communication skill and interested in teaching english also.
I have senior experience in language schools.
Iam looking for a job as a teacher in jeddah.
         pls accept my cv to contract a new job.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 98#1346907https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … -east.html