Introduction.. I am very lost!!

Hi everyone!

My name is Grecia, and I am central american. I want to live in paris and learn french but I want to learn french really quickly so I can find a job. How can I do this? I mean the french lessons lasts like 4 months and I want to look for a job in 1-2 months. I am a native spanish speaker, I think that would help to learn easily but I am thinking about the economic situation in france. what do you guys recomend?? Any suggestions??

Thanks!
Grecie

I would want to find a job as a bartender or waitress

i think you can find easily as a waitress. do you have any experiene?  the best way to lern french is tv, being with french roomates and living in France.
good luck!

get out and bring your dictionary then talk with every single people you meet out there with french (even its few words) such like asking direction, asking the time or asking are you taking same train or correct train line.....

I always failed in the beginning because the person I asked after smile and knew that I dont speak french with nice smile and warm way they speak in english (even few) or help me with body language.... we have to try to speak more and more though....

Hi Grecie,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may have a look at the this article: Work in France and post an advert in the jobs in Paris section as well.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Thanx guys!

I will definitely try out these suggestions!!