Returning back home- Looking for a good Nanny/Helper

Hi,

I have had a nanny looking after my 2 kids (4 & 2) for the past 4 months. However, prior to employing her, she had worked for many years with stable foriegn families.

We are having to return home sooner than anticipated and would like to let people know about her: She is Vietnamese but understands and speaks English. She would iron, cook, pay bills, go shopping, run errands, source out places to get things done for us at a decent price (bags fixed, clothes altered, shoes repaired etc), translate on many occassions especially with our Vietnamese driver. More importantly, she had to take care of our two children. Safety was always upheld and the kids grew very attached to her due to her very warm heart and gentle nature. what I also liked about her was that she taught the kids how to be respectful, always getting them to say please and thankyou etc. She is always well presented and is extremely trustworthy.

The ladies name is Ms Thao and she lives in District 2.She is prepared to travel as we lived in District 7. Please contact her on +84932020903 to discuss work or me on +841222056832. Im only here until Sunday.

Kind regards,
Michelle

Hello Michelle.

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed