Hey everyone im new here :))

i need ur help guys!

Ask away and you shall receive help.

heyy :)

i'd love it , if i can help you..
how may i help you ??

thanku, actually i wanna sell my paintings.. dont know how to advertise.. need people who can easily buy my paintings.. :(

saniakhan wrote:

thanku, actually i wanna sell my paintings.. dont know how to advertise.. need people who can easily buy my paintings.. :(

Alright , well make a Facebook page , upload the pictures of your paintings .. N share it everywhere you can :) Facebook is the best n the most common advertising platform these days ..

khanshahmir wrote:
saniakhan wrote:

Alright , well make a Facebook page , upload the pictures of your paintings .. N share it everywhere you can :) Facebook is the best n the most common advertising platform these days ..

@ khanshahmir: If Facebook was the best way to do it (or anything), this discussion would be on a Facebook group. Expat.com is the best. (my EB Karma will go up ;) )

@ saniakhan You can post it here on EB Classifieds.

ghanshyampdave wrote:
khanshahmir wrote:
saniakhan wrote:

@ khanshahmir: If Facebook was the best way to do it (or anything), this discussion would be on a Facebook group. Expat.com is the best. (my EB Karma will go up ;) )

Dave rocks! :one

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Dave rocks! :one

Thanks @TLL :cool:
Well, somebody had to tell it.

I'm sure @khanshahmir wanted to help, because he loves it :D

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Oh wow--now you're getting snarky (like me).  I love it!

saniakhan wrote:

A couple years ago I went to an art exhibit at the Pakistani embassy where original art was being sold to raise money for those impacted by the severe flooding in Pakistan.

So my suggestion is to contact the embassy and see if you can be put in touch with some of these local artists. Not only will you make friends who have the same interests, you will also learn how they market their art.

Best of luck.

Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Oh wow--now you're getting snarky (like me).  I love it!

Thnks Allie :):)

You're the best at it. And TLL too :top:

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Whts the deal boi??  Sumthin messing you?? Or may be you some appointment you missed?? :) don't pull the leg like this again n again dude plz . I don't wanna get in a bad mood :)

Thanks

ghanshyampdave wrote:
khanshahmir wrote:
saniakhan wrote:

Well no matter EB is a good , infact very good platform , but bro we all no he truth. Here we were talkin about advertising n marketing.  You kinda seemed intelligent to me , so you should know the number of users on FB is wayyyyyyyyy to larger then any other forum including EB :)

From next time kindly can we focus on our own posts m opinions INSTEAD of poking the nose into others opinion n trying to alter them by being Master of line, and for the Sake to grow EB karma :)

Wow wow! You are or one social network trying to promote another social network? Keep everything else aside, there is something on earth called ETHICS. Any idea what's that?

Let's be practical. I think this amateur artist has a much better chance of selling her art locally than thinking she can make mega sales through the billion users of FB so why suggest that?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Wow wow! You are or one social network trying to promote another social network? Keep everything else aside, there is something on earth called ETHICS. Any idea what's that?

I don't believe in that, n keep everything together :) n hey guess wot, ur EB Karma has gone up too :D

I guess sania you r already advertising on Facebook i have seen those

Alliecat wrote:

Let's be practical. I think this amateur artist has a much better chance of selling her art locally than thinking she can make mega sales through the billion users of FB so why suggest that?

actually i suggest that simply because i've had a good experience with that .. infact my own mother runs her own boutique , and right the day when she started advertising on FB , the turnout was awesome. i am just being fully realistic, as in if i feel sumthin is better then EB in some aspects , i will say it out, i seriously wont care about the platform or anythin. Just being open say what i think, n give me opinion :)

Alliecat wrote:

Exactly, that's how ATL (above-the-line) and BTL (below-the-line) tacts really work.

All I said was ask away and you shall receive help and this is not what I expected :lol::lol::lol: where is the one who asked the question, may be moved to FB ?

khanshahmir wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Whts the deal boi??  Sumthin messing you?? Or may be you some appointment you missed?? :) don't pull the leg like this again n again dude plz . I don't wanna get in a bad mood :)

Thanks

Why so defensive? If you can't take it, just ignore it.

khanshahmir wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thanks

Take it easy bro :)
Coz, if you get into a bad mood, your EB Karma will go down :lol:

My friend's wife is an artist. She sells her paintings through Facebook and social events arranged by ladies at hotels from time to time. Additionally, you can participate at social events arranged by Pakistan Embassy.

Hi Sania,

There are many ways of moving quality art. I am working with many designers here in jeddah & other locations. You could either create a group on FB and move art...

Or if your in for some investment a 2 - 3 day promo event should get things kick started.

Msg me if you have an e portofolio so I can try through my network

ghanshyampdave wrote:
khanshahmir wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thanks

Take it easy bro :)
Coz, if you get into a bad mood, your EB Karma will go down :lol:

man this EB karma thing :D

tansari wrote:

My friend's wife is an artist. She sells her paintings through Facebook and social events arranged by ladies at hotels from time to time. Additionally, you can participate at social events arranged by Pakistan Embassy.

thats what i was talking about, but noooo we got some bug people in here , with tiny minds :D here you have to say EB is the best of the best of the best :p :p

sh3hryar wrote:
khanshahmir wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thanks

Why so defensive? If you can't take it, just ignore it.

right,, thats what im gona do now .. :)

tansari wrote:

I mentioned the Embassy earlier.  Quite a few talented artists (and a few not-so-talented).

Basically, the bottom line is that it's going to be the quality of her art that determines whether she is successful (or not successful).

I wish her the best of luck--certainly despite all the fighting :dumbom: --we've given her a lot of ideas!

inboxx mee

*sigh*

saniakhan wrote:

inboxx mee

saniakhan wrote:

*sigh*

What's the "sigh" for?  Didn't you bother to read the tips given by others in this thread?  What else do you expect?

smurfette wrote:
saniakhan wrote:

inboxx mee

saniakhan wrote:

*sigh*

What's the "sigh" for?  Didn't you bother to read the tips given by others in this thread?  What else do you expect?

I believe the sigh is an attempt to get attention.

thankew so much all for da ideas :)

u r rite!

Yup I second Shahmir and he is right about his mom getting good business through Facebook. So knowing his mom I can't doubt about his intentions at all.:)
So Sania, have you actually started working on the project ?

I was wandering whose is Ansari's wife ? Since I know most of the ladies who r selling their stuff in Exhibitions

yes i started my small business :D i have my own page and group on fb.. and advertising on other groups too.. thanks to all for ur suggestions :)

hello how are you, i am also from pakistan

social networks is the best way to advertise in Saudi Arabia (Facebook, twitter,  instegram...  etc ) ... there are also bazars where u can have ur own corner and sell..  if u have some extra money throw a small gallery...  or u can have a small Booth in a mall..

best of luck!

There are a lot of art galleries in riyadh that might be interested in your painting .

I remember the kingdom hotel were sponsoring some artiest and selling their paints you should check them out