Secure fulltime work

hi  everyone can any of u give me hints tips to secure fulltime work in lima please appreciate help  gracias

Find your job from your country of origin is your best possibility to get a decent salary !

If you have a peruvian girlfriend her family and friends could help because 80% of jobs are found by contacts only.

Good luck
Delphine

hi its  my wife they heped me lo when I was there but I need to return next year settle there for good

Hi Foxy, what is your background in work-wise and are you a native English speaker?

Cheers,
Ellie

hello yes im native english speaker  no little Spanish have experience in hotel work security guard taxi driver  car driver motorcycle delivery van delivery paininting  decorating landscape gardener diy  etc  various  other jobs  laboural  thank you  christopher

Hello foxy1234.

Have you tried to post your resume in the Jobs in Lima section. Think that it may help ;)

Thanks.

Karen :)

hi ive already done that many times im looking real help thanks u  darling xx

Hi Christopher, I have an opportunity you may be interested in, so please send me a private message and I will fill you in.
Cheers,
Ellie

Hi elliesaavedra,

Please feel free to post job proposal in the Jobs in Lima section. This might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi David, thanks for your advice, I've posted an ad. Cheers

Working over the internet for a US company is the best bet. We did that for years, now have our own web sites.

Local jobs pay very little, manual labor, drivers, etc, probably only pays $100 a month full time (5-1/2 days a week) here in Trujillo area.

Teaching jobs are a distant second to working over the net, but you need to be able to spell and use correct grammar.

I am thinking of moving to Lima in Feb.  Where would be the est place to start looking for work for a native English Speaker?  Also I know Spanish.  My family is from Peru.  Any help would be great! Thanks

Hi AndreaKatiria,

I suggest you to browse through the jobs in Lima section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing.

Thank you and best of luck :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: pls drop your resume in the Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Lima section pls]

Hi there Ellie I'm looking to return to Lima in few months can tell me bit more about tefl  training etc igot lot sort out to do before I book my flight etc regards Christopher have lovely day  hope I can do course  to return to my family and friends  start my teaching journey  its be long time since I last message you

Hi,
I started working for a company in December they provide paid training, and if you decide to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week you earn $1,300 US dollars per month. Plus they have bonus incentives on top of the basic salary. This was my first month where I earned bonus ($600 US) they are based in the US and the pay twice a month has never been late. Message me if you would like any more details

Hi. I'm currently living in Lima and am starting to look for work here. This sounds interesting. Can you send me some more details.