Close

Buying a Car?

I'm presently in Umbria and I have recued a kitten that was half dead and Ive had to stay on over here in order for it to recover from surgery and  to get it a passport which will be 10JUly, and to take it home with me. I'm struggling to know where to start as I thought I could just take it on a plane with me home! with all its papers up to date, then I thought be easier to buy a small reliable car as people were saying cat carriers here cost between 1000-1500 euros and then only BA or KLM will fly them, then with 2 tickets as well I thought be cheaper to buy a car, however people are saying because I'm not resident I cant! hmmm anyone any advise for me please, I've no intention of leaving the cat behind!

Thanks in advance!

Hello lunis.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Dear sir, I'm Lasantha Perera, a Sri Lankan, working as a Welder in a leading construction company in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I'm finding a job in Italy as I like to travel and work there for some time. I'm 29 years old. I kindly request you to help me to get a job in Italy. please help me sir. Thanking you. Yours faithfully Lasantha Perera  My e mail  dynamicpvtltd[at]gmail.com

[Moderated: please post in the Cars for sale in Umbria section]

Expatriate health insurance in Umbria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Umbria

Moving to Umbria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Umbria

Travel insurance in Umbria

Enjoy stress-free travel to Umbria