Brazilian in Bergen

Hello everyone! I arrived in Bergen 1 month ago to meet my boyfriend. At the moment we are trying to get me a job to make my staying here easier. I have worked as an English teacher in Brazil, but I don't intend to continue in this area. I'd like to work with anything which doesn't require a college degree: au pair, maid, waitress...anything!!
If anyone knows any job in Bergen, please contact me: [email protected]

Hello Enohar.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Bergen section could help. You can post an advert there.

Articles -> Work/Labor market in Norway.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello and welcome,

Have you looked on www.finn.no? It contains lots of job listings. You could also consider www.nav.no.

David

There's a Brazilian restaurant in Bergen which opened recently - try your luck there :)

Really? It's been far too long since I was last in Bergen.

It's where the "Mongolian" restaurant was.  It's very expensive, even by Norwegian standards, but I hear it's totally worth it - as long as you're not a vegetarian.

That me out then :)

thank you guys!!:D

Thanks I will do, but  I would like to have a group of ppl that we can have a reiki session for free as a gathering, if any one intrestered

Hi,m, thanks for the tips,,

Cheers

one question- are you looking for a job that will provide a work visa? You mention wanting a job that will make "staying" easier. Does that mean visa or just financial help?

Hi. I'm not really looking for a job.😆 JUST want to make few friends and have some group raiki sessions