Just a new comer hère .....

Hello all

Finally I know there's a forum for expat...
My name Diah, I have been in NC for 20 months...i'm desperate loosing my English.
Since learning French, my English getting worse, even normally communicate with my husband with English mix French...Speak Indonesia and French with my toddler...so exhausting with old brain tried too keep English,French in the same time...

Just an question...is there any small discussion or a simple gathering such as have same tea or cafe for expat community .... Wanna join to use again my english ....

Thank you.....hope meet you guys soon someday...some where... Geezzzz miss speak English with others,,,

PS. Sunny day normally I play with my toddler at parc Ngea..Morning or afternoon..maybe any mommy can join me....

Have a good day all

Hello Diah Cotin.

I am pretty sure that you'll make interesting contacts on the forum.

Keep us updated on your expat experiences over there.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello Diah
I have a 2 yr old boy and we are at the park Wednesday afternoon.I leave jusf around the corned from the playpark at the Round about.We can hang out with you if weather permits....Im from Africa and my husband is french Canadian. Im english speaking and working on my French . Always looking to make new friend's from around the world.

Sheila

Hi Karen

Thank you.....

Cheers

Hi Sheila

Wow....such amazing...I stay also not so far from the park...only 5 minute walk.. My boy 17 months, he would be glad to have new friend for sure....
We  will go to the parc if it sunny day... Hahahhahaha I will recognize you if you speak English...My husband is French...I speak French only a little bit ( absolutely difficult)

Yesterday afternoon I have been saw some expat in the Ngea parc...so glad to have some conversation ...

Well see you on wednesday if it sunny day

Cheers
Diah