English speakers wanna join me for a drink?

Hey milan expats, it seems that I'm now going to be joining you for at least the next year.

I have to say I sort of didn't like this place much at first, though actually have now fallen in love with it since I've made more friends and moved to a more central location. I think you can have a lot of fun here.

Anyway, I know quite a few expats here now, but I'd still love to meet more. I live up by the naviglio area by piazza XXIV Maggio... there's a lot of bars here, and sitting outside down by the canal is a perfect way to spend a summer evening. If anyone wants to join me for a drink round here anytime, I'd be delighted, and I'll introduce you round to my friends as well.

Fammi know guys.

Sam :)

Hello Sam,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Wow.. How has noone replied to such a generous offer. Ill take you up on it man, I live right next to navigli so Im free until the end of August :)

Hey
I've just moved from London for work in an Italian fashion brand and arrived knowing zero peeps.
Getting to know a few people and places to hang out but still pretty much a Milan virgin!
I'm an international guy, was living in Tokyo for 6 years before London, and New York before that... I'm half-Brit and half-Japanese by origin.

hope you're getting to grips with Milan! Lets meet up for a drink sometime.

Ciao
sami

Hey guys, thanks for the replies, I'm in Puglia now for work. I will be back in September again for a long time.

Snoiri you still gonna be around? I lived in Yokohama for 4 months, was in Tokyo quite a lot, had a blast. I'll definitely be in touch when I get back mate.