Permanent family visa‏

I would like to know some information from you, my Iqama profession is (Network Technician) I believe which is not eligible for family permanent visa, could you tell me that I can bring my family permanent visa and what is the procedure.

Advance Thanks
Anwar Hossain

In your question you are saying that its not possible and you want some one to say its possible ????

I have seen similar profession like yours bring family and it might be possible, check with any general service office first.

Thank you HRGrur for reply but you know one of my colleague his profession is (Communication Technician) last year he got permanent family visa‏.

Note: if you know any website how to check which profession can bring permanent family.

They usually don't publish such lists on their websites. You best bet would be (as HRGuru said) to check with a general services office.

ahossain_it wrote:

I would like to know some information from you, my Iqama profession is (Network Technician) I believe which is not eligible for family permanent visa, could you tell me that I can bring my family permanent visa and what is the procedure.

Advance Thanks
Anwar Hossain

There is no such thing as permanent visa. Visa is for a fixed period of time. what you want is a residency permit a.k.a Iqama.

And yes Network technicians can sponsor their family (Wife && Children) and issue residency permits.