Any Malaysian expat.in Jubail

Hi Modjo.
Can I get their Facebook page.
This is embarrassing but to be honest, I don't have a Facebook actually. Lol

Ahaha not embarrassing at all KualaPilah - I will message you the details - not quite sure if the mods would allow it here.

So I presume youre here for a short assignment. There used to be a Malaysian restaurant right smack in the center of Pepsi Road ran by three Malaysian nurses, but it is gone now. They served one of the best teh tariks I ever had. Well, take into account if you havent had that for a few weeks, everything seems to taste good lol.

Go walk at the corniche. Or rent a car. I hit a curb on my first day driving, left a rim cover on the road, but after an hour or two, things should be fine.

Whops got left on a train. I see, you'll be here for 5 good years. Good to know.
Modjo, I admire your patience going through the 3-hour hell at the border. It's either you reach there at 7 in the morning, or youre going to get stuck there for 3 hours.
Went there last week on Sunday (told my boss i was sick lol). Took me 10 minutes to pass thru. It was a breeze. Thinking of going today, but it's a little too late.

epoyogusto - Lol. Curbs are always nasty when switching driving-sides. I had "ahhhhhh" in my mind everytime I take a sharp turn initially  :D

You're in Dhahran/Dammam as well? Or Jubail?

epoyogusto - Yes, timing is crucial. I either go late Thursday evening or early Friday morning and stay there for the weekend. Sometimes even short return trips after workdays for a quick unwind.

Modjo- I'm living in Fanateer. At least there's Starbucks lol. New addiction- Caravella. Their pizza is awesome.

I have to applaud on your patience and courage. You know, driving from Jubail to Bahrain during weekdays takes a sheetload of determination. But it's worthwhile. Shisha at Amwaj usually is the highlight for most of my trips.

Ehhhhh bro it just came back to me - we used to bounce of each other for a bit with @vramakr before this. Haha. Apa cita? Settled down good I think? Our lepak2 session is long overdue bro. @vramakr left Jubail already - without saying goodbye  :sosad:

Echo! (echo echo echo echo echo echooooo~)

Where's everybody?  :/

Askum,

I have question regarding Saudi Engineer of Council.
I have registered and uploaded all compulsory documents.
However they have replied to me requesting for Board of Engineering Malaysia membership, which unfortunately I does not have. Anyone has this issue?

I am so worried about this since my iqama can't be issued without SCE. am i right? urghh...

Hi there abhakams, I wasn't asked about BEM membership when I registered with SCE 3 years ago. They didn't ask for it when I renewed my SCE membership last year as well.

It could be a new requirement?

Entahla Modjo haha,

I guess it might be new requirement.
Alhamdulillah after i register BEM online,
save the application form in pdf format, they accept it :)

Syabas!  :top: Hope you'll get your iqama soon - after that it's going to be choosing car time haha.

Salam fellow Malaysian,

I will be moving to Dammam next month. Is there any Malaysian living off compound in Dammam/Khobar?

Thanks

Regards
Asrul