BRITISH AND SOOON TO BE IN MUSCAT!

HI ALL!

I hope everyone is fine and well and enjoying the sunny side of life! I've been offered a job teaching English in Muscat, which I have gladly accepted, and therefore will be relocating to Oman in August. I figured this would be a good way to connect with other expats in and around Oman.

I love travelling, since I've been working in Saudi I've travelled to Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and also Oman and would definitely welcome meeting some like minded people, locals or expats. I pretty much like doing anything that involves me getting out of the home, from Ice skating to camping.

Hopefully I'll get to speak and possibly meet some of you in the near future.

Regards,
Ice

Salamu Alikum Ice Muslim,

Can you tell me how long it took you to get your Oman working visa? I just want to see when can I expect mine to be issued as my future employee has applied for it 3 weeks ago.
Thank You and hope to meet you in Muscat this summer.

Mohamed Ghanem

Hi Ice Muslim

Welcome to Oman, and I wish that you will find it great as really it is!!

It will be great to meet and know each other.

you can drop me a private masaage when you reach Oman and ready to meet,.

Best regards

Wa 3laikum salaam wr wb! Mmohamedg & Ahmed Al-Waily.

@MMHAMEDG: Unfortunately I can't tell you how long the visa process will take as I do not have one yet, mine will be ready inshaAllah when i arrive in Muscat. Hopefully your visa should be ready fairly soon, please let me know how everything went. - look forward to seeing you in Muscat, inshaAllah and travel safe.

@Ahmed Al-Waily: JazaKAllah khair for the welcomning, inshaAllah it will be good. I've heard lots of great things about Oman and have also experiences some of the greatness on my visits to Oman. - I'll definitely send you a PM on my arrival. ma3salaama wa fi anamillah.

Best regards,
Ice