Apartment for sale in Giza for tourist let

I'm retiring soon in uk and wish to relocate to morocco but wish to sell my apartment first  to help with the move....
The web site to view for interest is https://sites.google.com/site/aptcairo/
I'm looking at £40k to sell ANC comes fully furnished and as  an on going business attracting tourist from Europe and USA for short or long stay in preference to hotel stays and as a holiday let
It comprises of 3 bedrooms and very large reception and fitted kitchen
Serious people need respond please as I want expediency in my move to morocco
Thanks for reading
Imtiaz

Hi

Please send me the link by private message as it is not showing in the forum and we are really interested in your apartment.

We need to be in Giza within the next 2 months so we would like to view it as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Hello
Thanks for your response... I did send the link but I guess this dite did not allow the posting of it... But if u go on google and type in aptcairo u will come with the first website that will say Aptcairo- google website so open it and you will see the apartment
Best of luck
Mr Daar

Hi again,

I am so sorry but I still cannot find it. I typed that aptcairo into google and all the websites are for flats to rent not ones for sale.

Yes I know... But the first one is ours which is still being used by us to rent but its to show u how the apartment looks that we intend to sell..,
It's for showing purpose to u so u can decide on a private sale
Any more questions pls let me know
Regards
Imtiaz

Hi @Imtiaz daar, @mydream ,

Don't hesitate to post an advert in the Flats for sale in Cairo section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.