Do i have to pay taxes in Peru-Liam ?

thank you for the reply-but i have a realy importend some to ask-i pay taxes in denmark and will stay for always-(if all thing makes right) do i have to pay taxes in peru-liam too-do you know that

I'm French and I pay all taxes in Peru regarding house and business activities. Actually is quite high. I have same budget in Lima than in Paris.

You will not pay taxes on your danish revenues but only on your Peruvian revenues.

take care
Delphine

i am moving i think to Lima and my pension will be transfer to a bank i Lima-but i pay taxes in denmark because i got it from denmark-i have had a talk what kind of paper bank paper i had to make and sent them to Dk- men i dont know do i had to pay in lima too-taxes That my big broblem.and if it succedet  i will get married in Lima Perurian hermosa lady and live with her rest of my live.

regards j.C

You will not pay any tax on your pension. You will have automatic residency in Peru as pensioner. If you marry her you will have after 2 years double nationality.

By the way, I rent furnished flat and organize wedding parties.

Do not worry, there are many foreigners in Lima to help.

Take care
Delphine

im coming to Lima- but we my future wife wil bebusy to make papers- and me when i want to stay in Lina with my wife rest of our life sll pspers i will come august middle ok.Yes im danich but have been i Michigan twice nice country- talk soon ok jørn
we need a cheap apartment because of my pension.Yes i will danish taxes of my pension-i have talked to them-but i dont know to pay taxes of pension. yes im worried about .it i had to pay two places e had to delette all -we will be very sad-thats for sure. talk later jørn

Delphine
The I AM SORRY OF MEAN TO YOU TAKE ERROR-talked OVER PHONE AND ASKED AND PULLS AN AMOUNT IN THE TRANSFER OF BANK IN LIMA AS I KNOW THE NAME .SIGER YOU THAT I AS PENSIONST WILL STAY PERMIT IN LIMA-YES BUT EN ONLY IN 3 MONTHS, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PAPIER Identifications. I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET MARRIED-KNOW ONE WHO TRIED IT-WOW SAYS HE-UNBELIEVABLE NOT PAY THE SAME PLACE AS SUPPLY OF PAPER NO ONE ANOTHER BUILDING.

TAKE CARE

jørn

Jorn,

do you speak german or dutch better than English...I don't understand clearly what you say ?

I SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH BUT ON PHONO ITS MORE DIFFICULT TO HEAR BECAUSE IM TALKING THROUGH WIRELESS CONNECTION SO I KNOW IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENT-BUT I SPEAK GERMANY TOO

hi Snuske59,

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Lima forum. :)

Feel free to post an ad in the Housing in Lima if you looking for accommodation.

Also can you please avoid using caps-lock so as the members can read you post and understand easily :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Sorry i did use big number.its bacuse they are so small- yes i have glasses and i use them. snsuke 59

hey Snuske......just to say.....

As a pensioner you can get Residency [ Carnet de Extranjeria ] easily BUT it is NOT automatic. You have to apply and go through a WINDMILL of steps..... [ Windmill,, ha!... Dutch!.... LoL! ].....
I am sure your lady will help you.

Next: Taxes are not complex here.....The gov't collects about 18% tax on most purchases automatically.... it is included in the posted price,, for instance - household goods,, clothes.. cars..... ok,, you get the idea!
Your not in business so really,, your tax liability is low if any,, and not complex.....
Relax, Smile and get yourself here.....
pistachio....

i can understand when i moved and get my early pension to Lima and get marriged very soon get a apartment and we will live there to we are old- yes we are very happy with much love- all are prepared the dresss food etc-my paper wiht the specila apostele are ok too-nothing is missing just our yes to each other
by the way they say yes you can get your pension to Lima.its ok

yes my pension calls  early retirement because i got stress and the body went down or off.MY doctor said that time- its hard for the person and even the family is hard-when it happen its just like a black screen in your brain- you are realy ill- but you must work a little to exerce the brain- but it takes time-so its not a normal pension i got- it take several years before i get that- in danich system
so im happy you say i dont pay taxes in Peru- only in Denmark -they told me and transfer to Lima.in two month i got a ring on my finger.It cant be more beautyfull.yes we are happy.

hello- I want to ask you- im danish and you are frensh.How can you know i shall not pay taxes of my early retirement in Peru which will be tranfer fra Denmark to Lima.if it succede i dont have to pay taxes of my early retirement i will be so happy.You mean if i had a little work in Peru im paying taxes-that make sence-just like you do.So if thes roles are different i dont know what to do- not to be together even when you are marride-to tell her that roles say no-i can only quess what i will do-nothing left-emty.

thank you Delphine.
its nice you can tell me that i dont have to pay taxes of my early pension in Lima peru
but may i ask you  you are france- from where do you know all this specific thing about those - danish early pension??

take care
jørn

Snuske
It is impossible for you to know everything from a remote location. You have made up your mind to come here, you have a relation here and you seem intent upon getting here / and regarding your pension and all other things,,,, it will be according to the present rules regarding such and you will adapt.....but to go round and round and round,, well Snuske maybe your uncertain or hesitant inside....
Really,, your IN or your Not In.....there is no inbetween!

sorry to say it- im just worry about my early pension- i dont know what i get if Lima take taxes and how much-it you didnt knew it eather would you not be go round and say.do i have enough or what- can you see it-No its not so easy as you say.I have even talk to a menber og famile and he marride with a (Peru) but he lives and works  in dk.He said what in earth you have paid taxes once.Those moeny i dont have earn no -as pension you get it from coverment- a lot do that- it might be it change your what shall i say.its just like you bought or sold-

care