Japanese Lessons!

Hi friends!

My name is Tione Vitsitsi, from Malawi, Africa we (with my wife) have moved to Japan and we will be here for quite some time. We want someone or a school where we can learn Japanese.

We are living in Kamiyama-cho, Shibuya - Tokyo, we are now 2 months old.

We will value your assistance!

Otherwise, so far so good, we are enjoying this wonderful and beautiful country with warm and respectful people.

Thank you

Tione

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Tione!

I hope the other members near you will be able to give you some advices soon.
Maybe you could try posting an advert in the classes section of Tokyo classifieds as well. Hope it helps.

Regards
Armand

Noted, thanx!

can anyone suggest a good school in Niigata to take Japanese course for English-speaking foreigner?
thank you,
BJ

Hello Tione

Welcome to Japan. Good to know that you are well. I am a Malaysian and am married to a Japanese with 2 kids , 9 and 11. . I have been here for over year and have been attending Japanese Lesson at the Futamatagawa Catholic Church.  It on Sundays from 3-5 pm.  Its actually taught by volunteer teachers and you pay nothing at all for tuition fees. However, you may need to pay for the books.  You can check the website of the church if you wish or do let me know , my email is  [email protected].

Hi Catherine

Thank you so much for the infor. We will contact you for more details thru your email!

Am Adventist, hope church affiliation does not count. Lol

Enjoy your day

Once again, thanx

Tione

Hi Catherine,
Do you know if there is any such school around Niigata?
I am also married to Japanese with 2 kids, 5 and 10 yrs. As mys kids go to Japanese school, now they live in Niigata while myself still in Bali. I've been thinking to relocate to Japan and taking Japanese lesson is priority?
thanks,
BJ

Hi Tione

No worries as not all students are Catholic. We have Vietnamese, Filipino, Peru and Thai. The groups are small e.g 2-3 students to a  teacher .  Until then take care. Cathy

Hi BJ

Apa khabar?  Harap semoga sihat.  I will check for you on your request when I go for  my Japanese classes this Sunday.  Till then, best wishes. ,  Cathy

Hi Cathy

I was checking on google map, Futamatagawa is about 5hrs away by train from my house. Unfortunately, my wife is pregnant and the distance looks wird to us. Lol.

I really appreciate Cathy for your assistance, can't we find close to Shibuya as we are living in Shubuya-ku? Sorry to bother you much!

Hope your doing good!

Regards

Tione

Many thanks Cathy.
Semoga semua baik buat anda dan keluarga.
BJ

city.yokohama.jp/me/yoke/map00e/emap1.htmle

city.yokohama.jp/me/yoke/map00e/emap1.html

Please check out this link. The Futamatagawa which you were referring to is not my Futamatagawa.  Its about one hour by train. .  The link  above is really helpful.  Feel free to bother me with your questions, i dont mind. We sometimes have to rely on  each other for such things. Cheers. Cathy

I appreciate Cathy!

Later