Home goods

Hello,

Apologies if this is an absurd question, but I've been looking to purchase a full length mirror for my flat in Marseille and can't seem to find one anywhere. Can anyone recommend a shop or bazaar in the Vieux Port or Opera area where I can purchase an affordable full length mirror? Nothing fancy, a standard mirror is all I need. I very much appreciate your suggestions.
Best,
Meredith

The best place to go for that is Ikea in La Valentine, wide choice and reasonable prices.

PS : bus number 50 is direct from Castellane to Ikea

Hi! Thanks so much for the reply. I figured Ikea would be the best bet but was hoping for a local option where I could just walk. Maybe I'm asking for too much. Thanks again Spacegirl!

Hi maybe you have already bought one- I seen full length mirror in Miniprix in Rue de Rome.  I think they were about 20 euros.
amanda

Hi Amanda,

Thank you so much for the note! I actually found and purchase a full length mirror 2 weeks ago at the exact Miniprix you suggested on Rue de Rome :) They have a great selection of home goods at affordable prices. I've been meaning to update it here on the Expat.com.

Thanks again Amanda I really appreciate it!

Best,
Meredith