Re hotel stay

where would be the best hotel to stay at while in laceiba looking for our home to stay we are moving there permatenatly. clean and safe  how safe is the living in la ceiba

There's a few hotels near downtown that are priced from $45.00 - $80.00 USD per night. If you want to be a little away from downtown and want a place near thhe beach there are a few places also that would be more affordable and nicer.
Just don't go flashing jewelry and money and youwill find people friendly. There's quite a few foreigners living in La Ceiba full time. You will see them walking around and also at some of the restaurants that we go to a lot.

Highly Recommend a real nice getaway place called Helen's.
This is located about 25 minutes from the City of La Ceiba.
Well worth the stay.
It is located near the Small Village of Sambo Creek.

Enjoy the Trip :-)

Oh neat, I've  wandered through Sambo Creek once on a day so hot I felt like I was crawling under the weight of my tint shoulder bag. I think I'd gone there to check out a wonderful Garifuna restaurant but it was closed that day, thanks for the tip

Good Getaway place.
There are some places nearby to hang out at.
Paradise Found is one of them. Danti is a great guy to hook up with.

Enjoy the trip there.
paradisefoundlaceiba.com/

Sorry to bother you again, but lost my phone and your email address. I have many more questions for you which I am sure will annoy you. Please? Thanks, Bob

The email address is addressed to narcdog

sasha8012 wrote:

where would be the best hotel to stay at while in laceiba looking for our home to stay we are moving there permatenatly. clean and safe  how safe is the living in la ceiba

La Ceiba Beach Club offers beach homes and bungalows for rent. Far better than a hotel. PM me for details.
Very safe, tropical and minutes from town. You will meet other expats living and/or investing in Honduras there.

[email protected]