Looking for Indian Friends in Ebene, Mauritius

hi all,

I will be moving to Ebene city by the first week of July..:).I am a software engg got a job there....am looking for some indians who are already there and can be friends to hang out...

Thanks

Hi Rish,
Welcome to Mauritius. I am too in Indian an living in Mauritius. There are many Indian living in Ebane and an area nearby called Quatre Bornes, so making Indian friends is not an issue.

I would however suggest you then when you come down to Mauritius, come with an open mind and enjoy what this country has to offer. Local Mauritians and other expats in Mauritius as are warm and friendly and great to get along with. I have made a lot of very good friends in Mauritius of all nationalities, most of my closest friends are Mauritians and expats from other countries and strangely not Indians.

I am sure you will love it here. I will be in Bangalore on 2nd July. You are welcome to call me for more information on Mauritius.

Cheers!!!
Terence

thanks terence..... :):)

Pm me your contact number in Bangalore

rish2163 wrote:

thanks terence..... :):)

hi,
i am also moving to mauritius in next month.

would like to join you., if you wish to.

plz me your contact number

my fellow Indians... like Terence said many Indians living @ Quatre bornes & Ebene.. so come with open mind and trust u'll not regret...
welcome to Maurice!!!
Cheers
Sumeet
(need any help or suggestion PM me)

thanks all :)

ALL BHAYAJIS ARE WELCOMING YOU TO A NEW ADVENTURE, BUT BEWARE ALL HUMANS , BE IT DESI OR PARDESIS.DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY BY ANYBODYS SUGGESTIONS, BE CAUTIOUS ALTHOUGH MAURITIUS IS A KIND OF SAFE PLACE, IT COMES WITH SOME CRIMES , THEFT , RAPE AS WELL SO TRUST GOD AND GOOD PEOPLE ONLY. HAREKRISHNA

Hi RAJKING!

I think you are off topic here :/
Could you please avoid posting in caps lock as well?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Tell me where you dont have crime, theft, rape etc. etc.
anything and everything is possible anywhere, so all you can do is take right measures at the right time..
Maybe I m real fortunate but its been more than 2 years and I havent experienced any such issues...

No place is crime free but I m sure Mauritus is quite safer and secured compare to other African countries... you should appreciate that..

thanks and yes dont go off-topic BHAYAJI ;)

RAJKING wrote:

ALL BHAYAJIS ARE WELCOMING YOU TO A NEW ADVENTURE, BUT BEWARE ALL HUMANS , BE IT DESI OR PARDESIS.DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY BY ANYBODYS SUGGESTIONS, BE CAUTIOUS ALTHOUGH MAURITIUS IS A KIND OF SAFE PLACE, IT COMES WITH SOME CRIMES , THEFT , RAPE AS WELL SO TRUST GOD AND GOOD PEOPLE ONLY. HAREKRISHNA

Totally agree with Sumeet.

ok, people. Have it your way. Hope the expats can take care for all when in Mauritius.Goodluck.

Anywhere you go on this planet, you will have issues.

Just take care, be safe and enjoy the experience. Meet people who have lived here for a while, as well as locals. They will surely be of valuable help.

Hey Guys, Pleasure to see the view and comments of the members. I am India also looking to make good friends in Mauritius. Pls contact me.

Hey Guys, Pleasure to see the view and comments of the members. I am India also looking to make good friends in Mauritius. Pls contact me.

if you are new in Mauritius.. dont hesitate to contact me if needed any help..

cheers
Sumeet