Looking for new friends

Hello!

I have moved to Istanbul 4 month ago
and would like to find new friends  here.

I speak Russian and English and living at the Asian part,
Erenkoy.

Please, im looking just for friendship, since Im happily married.
if u'd like to meet for chat with cup of coffe
or to explore the city together, let me know here or
by e-mail.

See u soon!

Hi Ragtimecat,

Welcome to Expat-blog :).

Im sure you will get to know and make friends with the girls members of Expat-blog :).

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.

hi

how r u?
i studied in germany and  try to keep good my both language skills in english and german

if u want we can talk on gtalk.
here is my gtalk id: obaturman

i dont have much time to meet sb because of my job. i am working hard in a private comğany as sales manager...

but without promise we can also come together and talk more intensiver.

looking forward to hear from u.

have  a good time in istanbul

[Moderated: Please post in English]

hi

i live in european side but may be weekends we can meet and have cup of coffe.

Hi Oxana,
I live european side too and I would like to invite you to "Zamane Kahvesi" in Nisantasi. Check it out from internet, I usually go ther on Sundays.

Hi Ragtimecat!
Welcome to Istanbul. I hope you enjoy living here :)

Hi everybody, this is Erick, how are you guys?
i moved to Bursa a few months ago, working permanently here and get bored at week ends.
Living in Bursa is not as good as living in Istanbul where i go once or twice per month.
i wish i can make new freinds from all over the world.
i am from Italy and open to every nationality.

rgds, Erick.

i new here in istanbul. i will like to meet you if possible.thanks

thanks

Hey all!!  :cheers:
I am up for coffee, drink or discover the place around, I live in the asian side
we can arrange it as a group meeting :par:

Hello everybody, how are you guys?
it seems all of you are living in Istanbul, what a pity...i stay in Bursa.
pls let me know how keep in touch with you in case i'll come over for a week end.

thx and rgds. Erick

dear friend,

this is shakir. i am from india. would you like to my friend

welcome to Istanbul
i am new here too
have a good time in Istanbul

I am from Toronto, Canada and planned a trip to Istanbul, Turkey for February 3, 2017 and will depart from Turkey on February 6, 2017 (Friday to Monday) and I am just wondering if we can hang out together to explore Istanbul.  Please let me know if you can please assist.

Promise, when you happen to be in Toronto, I will be your host, guide and a true friend.

Thank you

Hi there,
that would be cool actually,
: )

I like to network with people in Turkey

Hi, it might be nice to be friend with you if you accept my friendship... My occupation is tourism.I have been trying to learn Russian...I live in Europen part of istanbul. Have a nice day

I am looking for the same thing.

Hello friend!

I am living and working at Tuzla( Asian Side).

i'd like to meet you drink coffee and hang out if you want of course.

Regards

Hi   im   ahmed   from   egypt   and   i   live  in istunbel   europin   part     i  work   in  tourisam   and   trvel    and   resdint    and    visa   for   europ    cand   usa   uk    im  speek   englishe   arbic   ruissan   italy   and  visat  all   europ   befor   my   mobiel   number    is   xxx   and  whats app  and  viber 
And  i    want   to   be   frined

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I wish you happy life in istanbul..it will be pleasure for me to be friend with you..Do you accept my friendship offer .Have a nice weekend

Hi dear i also intrust in friendshif plzz join me

Hello, my name is Morfi Menahem. You can find me on Facebook too.
I am married like you, and am a Consul in Internations.
ı live in Moda, I like to meet new, descent people.
Wishing you all the best.
Morfi.

Hello,

I need your full phone number or whatsapp number

Hi,

My name is Maksym and I am originally from Ukraine. I have moved to Istanbul a week ago and I am looking for a job and new friends, I can speak Arabic, Russian and English, I live on the European side. Can you suggest anything?

Regards,

Maksym

Hi,
Seen your post. Your contact details in Istanbul please.....like viber / whatsapp / etc
I am available in whatsapp at ***

Krishna

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Maksim, my first suggestion would be to enroll with a school at which you can learn Turkish. Then you would have more chances to represent yourself to foreign investors here as you could make advantage of speaking few languages while communicating with locals. There are russian and arabic investors. For example, some banks are now bougt by arab investors.

Hey , how're you ? im in asian side also. if you would like to meet and chat with drink something we can. also  we can organise city tour maybe when we have time.

thanks .)

I need to make English practice and need to learn Portuguese. I live in Istanbul and I am a good guide to Istanbul. I would be very happy if I find somebody for drinking coffee or eating some food. I work for a private company and live in Asian side but can reach everywhere in Istanbul.
Murat

Hello!
I am an interior architect living in istanbul since 2 years and I know so many places. but unoruntely I don't have friends (only work mates).
I am looking forward to meet new friends to go out and make activities
if you are interested pm me :)

Hi i an dani and i would like to know u whats app.me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi .. can I be your friend

kadikoy,bay area  (rihtim) is a nice place to see at the Asia side.

😊