BBC TV interview

I am a journalist with BBC World TV in London. I am looking for a Senegalese person living in London to appear LIVE on our programme Focus on Africa at 6.30 this evening. This is in connection with the visit to Senegal by President Obama. We'll be speaking about whether you see a relationship between Senegal and the US and does President Obama's visit interest you.If you are available we can organise transport to our studios and back home after the interview

Please let me know as soon as possible via my email [email protected]

Thanks

Patience

Hi Patience, I cannot help with a Senegalese, but would love to comment on Bulgaria, which has been in the news quite a lot regarding EU mobility. I am a Bulgarian-born, current affairs journalist/TV producer, also covering UK/EU politics in English for UK and international media. By the way David Liddington is visiting Bulgaria very soon, which I can comment on or do a story as an online feature. I have worked for 11 years for the London Press Service, which has in parts covered very similar stories to BBC (World) News online. 

Try the Commonwealth society for your search or the LSE, also the French Embassy, as Senegal is a former French colony.

Cheers, Rumy My emnail is [email protected]