Looking for a flat to share in BKK1 or near st 232

Hi !

I (Swiss, 30, f) just arrived in PP and am looking for another lady to share a (possibly serviced) apartment - or at least a modern, new apartment with a western-style bathroom.

Location-wise, anything around BKK1, 2 or 3 is best.

My budget is 500-600 a month. If my share is enough to get an additional bedroom, even better (can be used for visitors).

At the same time, I'd be happy to make friends!

Cheers!

Hi , there is a new apt western apt that is is by Noredom and 184 ( close to royal palace) and abt 4 min walk to riverfront . The apt is very bright in excellent condition air in large bedroom , new bathroom with washer , its on second floor and is quite secure and close to supermarkets . i live on the third floor and a couple just move out recently to go back to europe . The rent is 300 us plus electricity and water . the owners are Khmer and run a good building . only downside the living room is an oversized hallway ! so entertaining would not be great. it has a nice size balcony and spacious kitchen . if this may work for you send an email address and i will send you afew pictures . Regards Paul

Hi Turtle!

My name is Stephanie (29, Canadian). I just arrived in PP on Monday and am looking for a friendly female to share with me!

I have visited a few places already (western/khmer, all centrally located) and am currently negotiating a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom (5th floor, brand new, western, amazing view, serviced, pool/gym) in Russian market. The price for the second room would be around 500.

What are you doing in PP and how long do you plan to stay?

Let me know if you're interested or if you have questions or would like to meet to discuss. Maybe easier over the phone actually, here's my number: 17235143

I can also send you pics if you want!

Looking fwd to hearing from you!

Cheers!
Steph

500$ for the second room????
So how much for the whole apartment???
By the way. .. your phone number is incomplete I think.