Cribs

Does anyone know where I can buy or rent a crib & crib mattress? If I don't have to bring one from the U.S. it would be helpful. We will be in the Mura-Bustan compound. Thanks

stressedmom wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy or rent a crib & crib mattress? If I don't have to bring one from the U.S. it would be helpful. We will be in the Mura-Bustan compound. Thanks

You can buy all that stuff here.  Now stop worrying! :D

Mother Care is in KSA.

Crib & crib mattress !!!.. what for ?! you can use a Wooden Fruit Box as a crib and some hay with Camel Leather as covering instead of the mattress, that's what all mothers do around here .

Am not sure if you have the AMERICAN shop Babies"R"Us in America, but we do here in Jeddah. :whistle:

Gee..You are one true stressed mom !! relax..relax :dumbom:

you can buy all those stuff and much more here, there is a shop called CentrePoint it's an Emirati / Indian chain and they have all sort of babies stuff, they  even have a stand for “ Ferrari ” cribs . We have also chico, mother care and tons of other cheaper options,,,, you can also buy them second hand.

No renting though

I am getting better at not stressing...though being a single mom for the last few weeks of a 1 year old & a 4 year old while my husband is there is making me nuts. Doesn't help Vegas is at 115 this week.

Just hard to figure things out when apparently hubby can't go into the stores by himself to find stuff that I am looking for. Just want everything done & the move over with..Packing up here in 2 weeks then traveling for 3 & then hopefully into Jeddah by like the 10th of Aug.

Oh yeah and the hubby doesn't really want to look for me, if I ask he says ask the people on your expat site since they probably already know. :)

Haha.. You poor thing .

By the way most shops are having an early summer sale trying to take advantage of the traveling season before Ramadan ( Ramadan is 9th  of July ). Yesterday I went to a small mall call star avenue where you can buy high end kids stuff and they all are also having their sales .