Hy to everybody.
My name is Nadia and I.m an expat in India since approx 20 years.
I Arrived first  to design and develope embroideries for the High Fashion Clients , actracted by the high potential of India in the textyle Business, the carigars , artisans and others but also by the possibility of knowing a different world and culture" . I came back to India as assistante of an Italian designer and after that I decided to stay on  . I registeried my own Company which I runned for many years giving services as designing, sourcing, P.D. Follow up and more to different clients  and Brands , mainly italians and European , in the Fashion Industry, middle, high Market and Luxury.
I also runned a Boutique for a French Company taking care of all the aspect from setting up, sales, marketing, comunication and more
And now , I.m rediscovering India and neighbours country as a traveller. Just joined An e- tour operator as Expat Market Manager

Regards

Nadia

On the behalf of the Expat-blog Team, welcome on board nadia_b :)

Kindly register your Company in our India business directory section.

Thank you

Karen

Dear,

thanks for the welcome note.
Is the Company registration Free or how much is the cost?

Regards

Nadia

Hi Nadia,

It is free to register your company in our India Business directory but if you want a premium account, then please check out our advertising page: https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

Thank you.