Living in Kiev

Hello everyone,

My name is Larry, I am originally from San Diego, Ca. I was born in the town that had the first Mac Donalds hamburgers fast food establishment. The town is called San Bernardino, Ca.. The reason I came to kyiv is to be with my wife Tanya, she is from Kyiv, we were married here and still keep an apartment that we own. I enjoy living in kyiv and at times I work as TESOL teacher and help others learn the English Language.. When I am not working as a teacher Tanya and I travel to different countries like Tunisia we were there in May of this year.

Enjoy the culture I do.

Larry

Hello Larry.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.
Do not hesitate to share your experience on the Kiev forum.

Aurélie

Larry, you are too funny. I spend a lot of time telling Europeans McDonald's is garbage and not indicative of American cuisine, yet you brag about the fast food chain ... LOL! Incidentally, I was born on Norton Air Force Base. However, I was raised in Pasadena. All I can say is good luck and hope you enjoy your stay .. Gaumarjos!

Hello SPDMON

It is obvious you do not the history of Mac Donald's, you probably think Mac Donald's was stared by Ray kroc. I am not advertising the place to eat, I was telling people where the original Mac Donald's was first established.

Larry

Hello Aur'lie:

Thank you for the welcome, I hope the weather is nice for you this night. Here in kyiv in is storming and raining as I write this

Larry

Larry, you know what they say about assume ... ))) Ray Kroc bought McDonald's from a couple of brothers. I believe their names were Dick and Mac McDonald. So do I win a Big Mac ... LOL!