Where to find a Sun Wukong T-Shirt ?

Hey everyone !
Do you know the TV-Show Tai yu Ky ? I love it, and i'm really willing to find a t-shirt with Sun Wukong (The Monkey King) printed on it someway. It is something that has been very famous around here, so I gess it can be possible to find it somewhere in Saigon !

Any clue is welcome,

Cheers !

Hello Xouv.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

If you can't find one...make one yourself, or have someone design it and then get a t-shirt printed. You will need a decent image from google only big images will print without pixellation(blockiness), you can filter on image search under the 'more' drop down menu. Or if you have something in print thats better get it scanned at high resolution in a print shop(about 50 cents) then design in photoshop and take to a t-shirt printers. Have done this myself before. You can use a straight picture or edit the design until it suis(change colours, add other images etc.) This is something I could do.

Hi Aurelie, and thank you Garry for you answer. I know how to print a shirt, but that's not really what i'm looking for. Let's say it will be my last option.
I'm going to seek harder.

Xouv,

I worship Te Thien, too.  But, I have never seen a decent image of him anywhere in Vietnam, yet.  The best I have seen is the one drawn for me, by a friend in southern California.  However, he is nowhere to be found.