Child running from car in Sar

Just took my dog for his goodnight walk and this is what happened:

Walking towards Blue Lagoon in Saar and a young boy throws himself out of a moving car and runs like the wind across the waste ground towards Road 2530. I shout and ask if he is okay and he says yes. The car he jumped from was moving fast and he was screaming but I couldn't keep up with him.

I carry on my walk and a big black 4x4 pulls up and a woman says "thank you for helping my friend, he was being chased" then drove off.

I am convinced this car is the one he jumped from.

Me and the security guys searched for this little boy but no sign

If you are that little boy, please let us know you are okay

Mon 24th June 2013 11pm

Worrying story... I hope all's good with the kid.

Have you managed to get the license plate of the car?

No licence plate. Too far away and pitch black

Saw your letter to the editor in the GDN about this same matter. Hope the kid is doing well.

I was hoping that someone would see the letter and be able to let us know he is okay. Haven't heard anything though. Fingers crossed that no news is good news

I hope so too. Thanks for your concern Jo.

Quite a sad story, hope the youngster is ok.

I saw a response to your letter in the GDN. Someone wants you to contact the police. I thought it was clear why you could not in your first letter. "Mafi" registration number. Oh well.

The good news is, the kid must be ok. Have not heard any news of missing/hurt/whatever kids.

Thanks Farhaz. I spoke to the embassy guards and they said contacting the police would be useless as I didn't have a good description of the child and no car registration.

I'm just hoping that no news is good news