I am Chinese tutor !!!!!

Firstly I want to say something to administrator of this forum :

I am an expat, I post some topic about Chinese tutor, why you delete my post ?
Please provide a fair environment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone can post topic about looking for a Chinese tutor, then I think it is reasonable to post topic about to be a tutor.

We are all expat , we should help each other.
I think one day I want to learn guitar , I hope there is a topic about provide guitar class. And of course, hasn't been deleted by the administrator !!!!!

If your advertising your services as a tutor no matter what the language you should post an advert in the classifieds.
Then if someone enquire about this, you can simply refer them to your advert.
The forum is not the correct place to advertise any services, but a resource to discuss topics etc.
Other than that this place does provide a fair environment.

Hi laidbackfreak,

Thank you very much! You are more responsible .
Now I feel the fair environment , and that was an misunderstanding.
I will do it in classifieds.
Cheers!

Hi darcyduan!

As suggested before please post your advert in the classes section of Ho Chi Minh City classifieds.

Thanks
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi darcyduan!

As suggested before please post your advert in the classes section of Ho Chi Minh City classifieds.

Thanks
Armand

Hi Armand,

I posted already, I wonder if we tread tutor as an AD, we should tread looking for tutor as an demands.
What do you think ? Cuz we should find a solution to make all expat easier to find the information in same category , but not demands in forum, "ad" in classified.
What do all you guys think ?
I really want to discuss about this topic.

laidbackfreak wrote:

If your advertising your services as a tutor no matter what the language you should post an advert in the classifieds.

darcyduan First let me welcome you to the Expat.com it's always good to see new people on the site trying to improve it. You have a very valid point. In this case the very first post in the thread should have been closed and the poster suggested to post his/her request for services in the classifieds. For various reason that didn't happen, and other members started posting to it along with yours which got deleted because you were now offering a service that should be posted n the classifieds. Rather than posting your services on the thread, what would have been acceptable is that you could have sent a PM the requester directly offering your services and also posted it in the classifieds. Hope this clarifies the issue and again welcome to the site.

Rick

Budman1 wrote:

darcyduan First let me welcome you to the Expat.com it's always good to see new people on the site trying to improve it. You have a very valid point. In this case the very first post in the thread should have been closed and the poster suggested to post his/her request for services in the classifieds. For various reason that didn't happen, and other members started posting to it along with yours which got deleted because you were now offering a service that should be posted n the classifieds. Rather than posting your services on the thread, what would have been acceptable is that you could have sent a PM the requester directly offering your services and also posted it in the classifieds. Hope this clarifies the issue and again welcome to the site.

Rick

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your kindly reply.
I can understand the situation of the forum. Sorry for the inconvenience to this forum as a new member.I would accept your good suggestion .
And I am not only complaining, this should be a very useful website, I also wish it getting better and better.
One day maybe everyone can post and search for post they needed in a same category.
It's only my opinion.

-this thread is closed-

Closed