We are going to Con Dao Island in September who wants to join us ?

Hello everyone,

As adviced by a member of this forum, I create this new tread to find people in love with the Vietnamese wonders...

We are a little group of expatriates and Vietnamese to go to the Con Dao island from the 14th until the 17th of September 2013.

Who wants to join us ?

Just give me your Email address and I will send you the detailed schedule of our expedition. Or send me an email to :
[email protected]

Best regards,
Alex

Hi Alex!
I and my friend (woman) want to visit ConDao island, and very good if we can go because can improve our English. So please send me imformation of your journey!
Thanks!
My email: [email protected]

hoangngan03 wrote:

Hi Alex!
I and my friend (woman) want to visit ConDao island, and very good if we can go because can improve our English. So please send me imformation of your journey!
Thanks!
My email: [email protected]

Hi,

It's done, please fill one registration form for you and one for your friend.

Thanks and see you at this adventure !
Alex

Hello Alex.

You should post an advert in the Activities section in the Ho Chi Minh classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Alex.

You should post an advert in the Activities section in the Ho Chi Minh classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

OK, sorry if I make problems here...
I will try to post in the right section.
Best regards,
Alex

Good morning Alex,

I am out of Vietnam, out of Hanoi at the moment but I will be back Hanoi on Sept. Please send me the registration form to my email [email protected].

Hope to have a wonderful journey. And by the way, how long have you been in Hanoi?

I wanna join this expedition. Please give me one registration form for me and my friend. We are extrovert and like travel. Nice to know you and this trip. [email protected]

Hi,

Registration and detailed schedule sent to your email address. If you have any more questions do not hesitate.

Cheers,
Alex ([email protected])

Oh,it's so interesting trip, I will be join this tour
But would you like share the information of this trip with more detail.
Any information please update with me via email: [email protected] or by mobile phone: 0902 364736

Dear Minh Dat Ngo,

I sent to your email gmail a lot more information about this adventure, the detailed schedule and the registration form.

Enjoy and send me back the registration the sooner as possible to book the flight tickets at the lowest prices.

Cheers,
Alex

Hi Alex
It sounds interesting.Would you mind sending information to my email.
My email is [email protected]

Cheers,
Suzie

Hey just keep in mind that September is still rainy/storm season so it's not common for flights and ferries to get delayed or canceled.

Yes, the weather is unpredictable. But when we are at this archipelago we still can find places preserved from the bad sea conditions because Con Dao is a group of 16 islands. We are renting a good boat if we need to move to a more "quiet" area of the archipelago.

con dao island? we have intention of travelling there some time soon, hence would be interested in any gud plans.

plz email me the details to [email protected]

tnks,X

I sent the detailed information of our activities to the people asking for it. Inform me if you have difficulties to receive it.
Cheers and see you at the trip,
Alex

i just moved to Ho Chi Minh city from Ha Noi. Tell me detail to my inbox, may i can join because i really want to visit Con Dao Island!

Thanks so much!

SallyHuyen wrote:

i just moved to Ho Chi Minh city from Ha Noi. Tell me detail to my inbox, may i can join because i really want to visit Con Dao Island!

Thanks so much!

And what is your email address ? Mine is: [email protected]
As soon as I get it, I'll send you all the information and the registration form for this trip adventure.