Looking for friends

I've come to istanbul few months ago for working, I'd like to wander around and meet foreigners. I'm only available on weekends due to my job.

If anyone interests contact me.

Hi soulstress,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be telling more about you, and hobbies, might help. :)

Thank you,

David.

I just think no one interests. its not easy to trust someone who is a native of the country you go to visit. if i go abroad and someone asks me for haging out together, i would also worry about my kidneys what if they steal :)

Anyways, lets try to tell more about myself. I'm 28 y.o guy from izmir, but i am living in istanbul since january coz of my new job. I also want to see famous and historical places of istanbul. and i learned english for years. It may be a good chance to use it with new friends.

Thanks for advice David.

I WILL LIKE  TO  HAVE  YOU  AS  MY  FRIEND.

Hi, I'm currently in izmir, i'll stay here about 2 weeks, how long will you stay in istanbul  ?

Hello motale clovis.

Please lower caps lock while writing on the forum, in order to facilitate the reading.

Thanks

Karen :)

I live in Ankara I am married with a baby girl. Looking for friends from back home (Canada). Love watching hockey and baseball. Love music listening to it and playing it. I play guitar, keyboards, Bass and I sing. Have my own little project studio. Also really enjoy playing video games, watching movies, blowing, pool and going out for the odd wobley pop.

hey man, i am in Ankara! i am from Australia

Would like to meet new people in Istanbul