Looking for apartment in BKK

Hello all,

Hope I get your advice, I am looking for a place to rent for a month or two in area where it is relatively quiet but within walking distance where shopping areas, parks, movies, etc. I am interested in Ratchatehwi area which I hear good deal about it, Sukumvit, Silom etc. I am single and female, early 40. Also does any one know what kind of leisure things to do in BKK besides going shopping?

I am interested in updating my computer, if you can tell me, besides Pantip Plaza where to get my computer fixed I will appreciate it. I usually prefer computer whiz individuals as supposed to going to computer shopping.

Thank You

Hi Maquda,

Wish you best of luck in your search for an apartment.

I will soon be looking for an apartment too as I will be in Bangkok in August/September for a 2-3 month language course.

Cheers,
philip

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the reply. You are from Singapore or you live there?

I will give you heads up if I hear something. Hope you do the same.

Sincerely,
M

Hi Maquda,

Yes, I am from Singapore.

Thank you for your offer to help.  I have sent out a couple of queries and am checking with friends re apartments for short-term rent in Bangkok.  Would be more than happy to share any information that I get.

Best,
philip

Hello Maqua & Philip.

The Housing in Bangkok section is at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi all,
I am leaving my apartment and moving in with my boyfriend and it's a great deal! It is a one bedroom serviced apartment 2 minutes walking distance from Phaya Thai BTS with a pool. It is convenient, quiet, affordable and in a very nice expat community neighbourhood. Only 10,000 baht per month, not including electricity and water which generally come to 300 baht per month. Come see this week! Give me a call 081 781 7511.

I forgot to mention it is also a short term let! Only 3 months contract renewable each time!

Hi danitamacm,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please post your advert in the Housing in Bangkok section. This might help.

Regards, :)

David.

Thanks Aurelie.  Have posted advert in Housing section.

Hi Danitamac,

Your apartment at Phaya Thai sounds ideal but I will only travel to Bangkok in August/September.

Shall we communicate via email?  Don't wish to treat this forum like an advertisement site as per advised.  Do drop me a note via [email protected] please?  I am sure Maquda would be interested too as she is also looking for an apartment in Bangkok.

Thanks much in advance.

Best,
philip

Hi Maquda,

I have posted an ad in the Housing section.  Hopefully there will be responses which I can share with you.

Meanwhile, I have requested Danitamac to drop me an email regarding her apartment at Phaya Thai.  You too can reach me at [email protected] if you wish.

Cheers,
philip

hi,

check out the Lumpini Place 71....i hooked my friend up with a place there for short term before too.

with pool, mini mart, walking distance to the skytrain and BigC.

Thanks much Linni.  Will check it out for sure.

Apologies for the late response as I was outstation in the boondocks without internet access.

Warm Regards,
philip