Looking for friends in Lyon..

Hi

I'm a 23 year old belgian girl who's in Lyon for three months now.
Because I work in a restaurant I don't have a lot of free time and so it's hard to get to know new people.
So If anybody feels the same way and wants to meet other people, let me know... :)

Greets
Charlotte

Hello Charlotte,

Welcome to Lyon. I know what you mean. We foreigners have to stay busy to be able to live her and yet we need to make time to meet new people. If you are interested to meet up in a non stressed time when we happen to both be free then send me pm.
Thanks

Rocky

Hello Charlotte69001.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Perhaps talking a little bit more about yourself may help you in your search.

Good luck ;)

Thanks and Regards

Karen :)

I know exactly what you mean, this is pretty much the reason I have signed up to this website! Working plus my still not so great French makes it far from easy to meet any new people outside of work.

I am always willing for a chat/coffee(or tea)/walk/etc

=}

Hi everybody, I'm from Lyon , I've travelled in Spain during my Erasmus year and I'd like to meet foreign people :), so it would be great to find news friends to go out and speak foreign languages. It would also be a pleasure to make you discover some places of Lyon, see ya
Alice !

Hi charlotte how are you doing?
My name is ziad I'm living in Lyon so if you like we can meet and have a cup of coffee if you like

[Modéré: Expat-Blog n'est pas un site de rencontre]