Mom to be moving to Montenegro

Hello,

My husband and I will be moving to Podgorica,Montenegro from the US this summer. I'm having our baby a month before we go. While I'm excited, I'm trying to figure out the logistics of having a baby in Montenegro. Can I buy disposable diapers there or do people use cloth. What kind of daycare options are there? What is it like living in Montenegro. What things do I need to bring with me that I won't be able to find there? I'm flexible and will make it work, I'm just trying to have a plan of what to pack and how everything is going to work. Any help or advice would be very helpful and appreciated!

Thank you!!!

Hi there,

Of course you will find all the modern stuff for your baby care!
Actually, a lot of things are missing in Montenegro, but one thing they love here is baby and kids shops (along with shoe shops and car dealers!)...

One of my co-expat-friend here had a baby about 2 weeks ago in Montenegro, and already has a 2 year old daughter who has lived here all her life, so she knows everything about it and you might want to give her a ring?

<<<--- Click on the "website link" (on the left side, under the picture) to find my details through my website.

Cheers,

Carine

Hello, my husband and I are planning to move to Montenegro soon and I might have my baby there. Anyone out there with information on subject? Best doctors, hospitals, any possibility for in-water delivery? Any info will be helpful.