I am looking for entrepreneur.

Greetings,everyone.

I am looking for entrepreneur or the people who tried own business but gave it up on the way in the Philippines.

I am preparing for online business school as my business.
Although I researched a market and created a business plan, I know that this is still a hypothesis that requires further validation.

If you introduce the people above, I would like to contact them and interview if they allow me to do that. I believe that I will get clues by which I can refine our plan.

My questions are the following.(For example)
1. What factors influence the success or failure in the business,
   especially start-up stage?
2. What service do you want(feel helpful) in this stage?

I am very glad if you respond to me.

Best regard.

Yousuke

What kind of online business school?  Factors would be accreditation, branding (IE Duke), job placement, and cost.

If your trying to get Philippinos to pay for online school, it has to be able to lead to a job. There are tons of on line classes, so you need a guarantee of job.

Dear Mr dhnindc

Greetings.

Thank you very much for your reply.
I go over two ways nowadays. One is to get an accreditation from governmental institution(CHED)and to embed our business into Philippines educational system. Second is to make it open to everyone by putting a headquater out of the Philippines.

In the case I adopt second one, as you pointed out, Branding and more effective services are indispensable.But Applicants will be limited.

Which way do you think is better if you were me?
Would you mind if you tell me your suggestion?

Best regard.

Yousuke

Dear dhnindc

Do you have a experience to manage business school,by any chance?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Yousuke

No, I graduated from a business school. Have no desire to work a second job.