Moving to the UAE in August, Any help/advice will be appreciated

My GF got a job in Abu Dhabi & I wish to join her over there. The thing is we know that living together is a bit of a no no. Are there ways around this at all?

Also do I need to find employment before heading over to the UAE?

My background is in graphic design, office management & I have experience in hotel operations in both management & custodial duties. BUT NO DEGREE is this a problem?

If I get a job before going over or even if I don't, will I be asked where I intend to live? Because my gf gets an apartment as part of her salary & I'd prefer to live with her.

greetings
it depends on where your gf is living and plus nobody will knock on your door asking wether you are married or not but you ought to just maybe make it legal for safety reasons. abut the job issue that depends on what your intrest is and my advice is if you are planing to join your gf this will be the best time to secure a job. it is up to you to decide were you want to live if it is with your gf or in company accomodation if the company you will be working for will provide accomodation for you.

my best advice is make it legal with your gf and things will be abit easy
hope this will help