About Company Condtion how i now

Dear I got job offer from a lighting company in Bahrain i want to Know how i know about company states and comapny is follwing all goverment rull or not.

Is 300 BHD is sufficient for normal living and how much i can save. I am pure vegetarian. and non smoker/drinker

I don't know how can you find the information about how legitimate the company is, but 300BD is very little. Do they provide accommodation / transport? If not, you will not be able to save anything and barely be able to live on that money.

Dear Pardhan,

As Brightonguy said, it's difficult to confirm whether a company follows the rules or not and abuses toward Asian expatriates are unfortunately a common thing.
On the contrary, for the salary I don't agree. Yes it is a low salary but I guess the position is supervisor or less with a salary like that. We always have to remember that in India, the average salary juts passed the 100 Rs per day this year, which means around 20 BHD a month !
As already said, a lot of employees are getting monthly less than 200 BHD and they manage to live decently and send money to their family. There are many ways of getting cheap shared accommodation, they manage their food for less than 1.5 - 2 BHD a day, etc.

You can read HERE about salaries in India

Cheers

Olivier